Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

11 hours ago, euromike69 said:

We are definitely gonna need more cameras outside in B#4 if all the ladies are gonna start being outside more,,and enjoying the backyard by tanning,having a barbecue or using the pool....it's so refreshing to see them outside having fun,,,,,this is definitely a first for RLC...not counting Vanessa's Apt.

It's a new look and perspective to see these ladies on the "outside of the Apt" :heart::biggrin::biggrin:

Or maybe they'll just go to the Beach and not be seen.   Out all day and sleep all night.   :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Or maybe they'll just go to the Beach and not be seen.   Out all day and sleep all night.   :biggrin:

Well it's not B2. That was supposedly right next to the beach but Belle, Jasmin and Rosie still subathed naked on the balcony :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

You're not into any of the other girls ? maybe you will find a new favorite? ::)

Of course I am - Nica, Amina etc.- but I do tend to watch too much when Belle is here and there is always The Goddess :biggrin:

25 minutes ago, Fagen said:

You're not into any of the other girls ? maybe you will find a new favorite? ::)

My Belle:heart: does remind very much of a Northern Irish girl I knew at Uni. Similar personality, face and height but with bigger tits.

Actually maybe not bigger - they may just have seemed that way because of her height.

Well My Pretty Perky Pixie Princess Belle:heart: I have to go now, but i really enjoyed you and Blair tonight. I was eating when the event happened but I have just taken a look :biggrin: and well done

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

sexy mila kunis GIF

Better Than Mila

12 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well My Pretty Perky Pixie Princess Belle:heart: I have to go now, but i really enjoyed you and Blair tonight. I was eating when the event happened but I have just taken a look :biggrin: and well done

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

sexy mila kunis GIF

Better Than Mila

thank you bb I will be checking  belle and blair out  I do love them

• Upvote 1