Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

bb like I said I was here for all the great things happened and the one girl that was there was belle and that is for sure belle a the one in every thing that happened and I will love her for ever:heart::heart::heart::heart:

I'm sorry...did he use the word childish?  In reference to those other than himself?  Hahahahahahah

There was a time when you were lucky if you would see an open bate by all the Barcelona girls every 15 days, now we are almost reaching the stage of 15 bates every day. Even if that is a slight exaggeration the rate has increased by several thousand percent. Now statistically one would have to conclude that something had drastically changed and it is not the nature of the girls. Not that I am complaining of course just there cannot not be another reason.

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

Mientras tanto, Naomi venció por primera vez en rlc?::)

Really she has done it before, but always, she disguises under the sheets. Never so open to the public, as in these moments, the good thing is that Monica, is doing the same in the next room, but this time, under the sheets.
By the way, it's the first time, I see that Monica puts the lock on her door too, as Sofie does.

• Like 1

I do not understand either, so Monica takes the phone under the sheets, since I do not think that with the light of the screen alone, I can take a picture, or a video call, so that someone can see how she masturbates, but the fact, is that she put the phone under the sheets.

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

Well, it should not surprise you. As you say, it's just a game, and a way to spark interest.
Give the phone number to "strangers", make a video conference half naked, and end up showing the breasts, perhaps to our way of thinking is strange, but only think that the RLC girls, are not the girls that you will find normally down the street

or infact u will find them on the streets :cool:

haha i agree.. but form safety point of view.. its awkward... but yes the answer to that is also the same...

however  there is little difference between the barca girls and AGS... AGS girls seem more reserved in some way... angie ofcourse seem to have a proper singing profession.. maybe even gym related...