Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

Is Jasmin doing her dances to try to persuade Blair to get on the bed with her and Rosie for even bigger audiences? It would nice if she invited My Belle:heart: for a bath and then we could get some great views in bright light but instead she seems intent on removing all her friends.

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Now Belle gets between then and Jasmin pushes her down. Also of interest is Jasmin playing with her own arse.

Can you blame Jasmin for rubbing her own sexy ass? I would be rubbing that ass all day if it were mine.:biggrin:

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

GREAT ORGASM by My IncrediBelley Horny Belle:heart::heart::heart:.

UnbelievaBelle:heart::heart:

2 in a row :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:.

Thank you so much :heart:

I watched Lana do it twice in a row,about 10 minutes apart, and i mean she was up in there with 3-4 fingers deep..lol,, It really must be springtime in the air,, :heart:all these girls are extra horny,or RLC sent a memo for more excitement,,lol,, and now rosie on jasmin's bed is starting to rub one out,,,, and she stopped,,oh well. lol

8 minutes ago, happyone said:

Rosie put that sign back on her door and closed it--she must have got her feeling hurt cause Jas was ignoring her

Now Jas into Rosie to talk

I think Rosie likes to fuck with people and give them a hard time,,just seems like it.

17 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Can you blame Jasmin for rubbing her own sexy ass? I would be rubbing that ass all day if it were mine.:biggrin:

Not if it came with the accompanying kitty. I'd be rubbing that instead.