Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

5 minutes ago, 1861792 said:

estoy sorprendido de que nica está en b2 insted de b3

They are preparing the traditional eggs of the feast of the resurrection in the Russian Orthodox Church.
The girls, prepared to eat, what looked like the typical sweet, who have taken pictures I guess to send all their friends.

I see many eggs, maybe B3, come to B2 tonight.

Just now, Barni said:

OT-orthodoxen Ostertag en Russland ist 8. Abril ..... si alguien está interesado ....:shy:

If you notice, at the 3K house, they are also preparing the eggs, but they are decorating them in a traditional way.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Barni said:

OT-orthodoxen Ostertag in Russland ist 8. April .....if someone is interested....:shy:

5 minutes ago, vortios said:

They are preparing the traditional eggs of the feast of the resurrection in the Russian Orthodox Church.
The girls, prepared to eat, what looked like the typical sweet, who have taken pictures I guess to send all their friends.

If you notice, at the 3K house, they are also preparing the eggs, but they are decorating them in a traditional way.

Thanks for the info ---good to know different cultures and habits

35 minutes ago, vortios said:

Thanks,i saw the 3-K apt.  decorating eggs and was wondering if they celebrate a late easter or something else, but it seems it is sort of like our easter in U.S.,,just a little later,,thanks for the info.