Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

15 minutes ago, euromike69 said:
  1. déjame adivinar qué sucederá aquí ... Jasmin y Blair siempre recogerán sus teléfonos.
  2. Siempre habla sin parar.
  3. Blair cubrirá sus tetas y cerrará sus piernas cuando sea su turno de un masaje.
  4. Blair no irá a ninguna parte cerca de las tetas o el coño de Jasmin.
  5. Este masaje terminará de la misma manera que todos los masajes aburridos anteriores.

sarcastic.gif

Without wanting to seem discourteous ... when she has done something else?

Rose, Belle, Jasmin, even Nica when she is with Amina, are at another level, of spectacle and interest of the spectators for them.
Below would be Naomi, if she is with Sofie, who is the only one who gives us a little interest.
Underneath it would be Monica, and her noisy masturbations, but as for games with other girls, or she has not wanted to, or she has not had the opportunity to do something interesting.
And then there would be Blair and Tiana, two beautiful women, but still, I do not think they are interesting for the clients.

Of course, this is not an intelligent classification, nor based on anything other than the comments that I read to people in the forums.

9 minutes ago, Nick said:

I don't think Blair belongs to be in this apartment and I knew jas bad taste of chose piking her companion  

Blair is just more reserved in her ways it seems,maybe upbringing or she just likes guys. ExcitableConcernedIndianspinyloach-max-1

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RAGNAR said:

Parece que Blair es más reservada en sus formas, tal vez criada o simplemente le gustan los chicos. ExcitableConcernedIndianspinyloach-max-1

All these girls like boys. Even some have couples, more or less stable.
Look at Amina's case ... I think it's very graphic, about what I'm saying.

3 minutes ago, Nick said:

why throuth hearts LOL I am telling the way I see then they don't belong in RLC

There are a few ,and have been many, that don't belong on RLC,but Blair :heart: is just nice,and doesn't put her fingers where they don't belong.:biggrin: