Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

16 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Anyone else get small freezes on the streams now from time to time? Probably because a lot is watching.

Turn off hardware accelerator and any other background apps (adblock,or anything like that)that may be running,,also,clear all cache,cookies,and history,also, put your power management to high performance,and if still shitty,,try firefox,i found it uses less CPU's.

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

true and Belle is in the way can't see my new found love..............:heart:........:biggrin:

Well I can't argue with that. She was the other side when I left. Perhaps My Belle:heart: could lie down so the new girl is more visible. See I am trying to help:biggrin:

5 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Turn off hardware accelerator and any other background apps (adblock,or anything like that)that may be running,,also,clear all cache,cookies,and history,also, put your power management to high performance,and if still shitty,,try firefox,i found it uses less CPU's.

Yes I clear cache one time per day for this, helps a little sometimes. I use adblocker so can't dissable this but I can add the site to exlusion.