Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

1 hour ago, beent85 said:

how long have the girls from barcelona been in rooms 2 and 4?

Days yesterday 

Amina 63
Belle 101
Blair    36
Jas      58
Monica 58
Naomi 38
Nica 56
Rose 47
Sofie 58
Tiana 29

34 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Days yesterday 

Amina 63
Belle 101
Blair    36
Jas      58
Monica 58
Naomi 38
Nica 56
Rose 47
Sofie 58
Tiana 29

So Sofie, Monica, Jasmin, all arrived the same day?

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Days yesterday 

Amina 63
Belle 101
Blair    36
Jas      58
Monica 58
Naomi 38
Nica 56
Rose 47
Sofie 58
Tiana 29

Of course, these girls, from my point of view, could be like couples, with no date to leave the houses. I know that is not possible. But I think it is one of the best moments for the spectators of the houses of Barcelona, since the end of 2015.
Even with certain things, which I think could be even better, but if we compare them with the total, they are almost secondary.
I think things, at least at Barcelona level, are quite good in relation to the show for the clients.
And as I say, I admit, that this can not be perpetuated, and the girls, they have their private lives and their working life very far from RLC. And I admit, that finding groups and girls as up to you as you are, may not be repeated in a long time.

43 minutes ago, beent85 said:

Belle debe desaparecer 30 de abril de amigo de Nica será el nuevo inquilino?

I think it would be too long for the two girls in the same bed ... unless Nica, is a teacher banded, and teach well how to have fun and at the same time, entertain the viewer.
For that, she has a hard job.

1 hour ago, beent85 said:

belle should go away April 30, Nica's friend will be the new tenant?

"should" - hmmm well that can be interpreted in a few ways.

The only date I heard her mention for definite was 20th April.

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

So Sofie, Monica, Jasmin, all arrived the same day?

Yes, they cleared out B2, perhaps worried about Nicole's odd behaviour. She was a great tenant but a bit of a wild card although I really don't think apart from the fight that she was any more of a liability than many other girls so in my opinion if possible she should have stayed. One of the most entertaining in my book.

• Like 1

I certainly can't complain about My Pretty Belle's nudity in the last couple of days but once again another day when she has been naked all day but mainly away from the camera in that sunbathing position she favours and when she got out of the shower, the towel stayed on until she replaced it with a thong/g-string (didn't look closely enough). Well it gives me a chance to catch the Sofie/Belle massage from another camera. I suspect it's probably too dark to see much but you know I like every angle. 

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I certainly can't complain about My Pretty Belle's nudity in the last couple of days but once again another day when she has been naked all day but mainly away from the camera in that sunbathing position she favours and when she got out of the shower, the towel stayed on until she replaced it with a thong/g-string (didn't look closely enough). Well it gives me a chance to catch the Sofie/Belle massage from another camera. I suspect it's probably too dark to see much but you know I like every angle. 

Sofie / Belle ?