Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

Goodnight My Sweet Belle and thank you and Ravishing Rosie for a tremendous night's entertainment even if some killjoys did not appreciate it. Thank you too to Jasmin and Blair.

And thank you gain My Belle:heart: for just now although I am sure you wanted to do that anyway after your sexy night with Rosie.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

sexy mila kunis GIF

Better Than Mila

Wow,,,,Rosie that was the most intense 30 minute bate that you ever did,,,,,you came so hard :biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart:

That puusy is gonna be sore in the morning::)

Rosie was rubbing her pussy so hard and fast for a minute I thought that it was gonna spark and catch on fire!!::):heart::biggrin:

giphy.gif

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Goodnight My Sweet Belle and thank you and Ravishing Rosie for a tremendous night's entertainment even if some killjoys did not appreciate it. Thank you too to Jasmin and Blair.

And thank you gain My Belle:heart: for just now although I am sure you wanted to do that anyway after your sexy night with Rosie.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

sexy mila kunis GIF

Better Than Mila

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Jas bate

i dont know if everyone could see this responce ,so i will repeat it.what belle and rosie did tonight was amazing, and they deserve nothing but praise.and if nobody else will do it i sure will...thank you belle and rosie for an amazing show,nothing short of spectacular,you are a credit to the b4 property.love you both.sleep well my beauties.........jc1861791 out

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, vortios said:

I do not understand that behavior, in Monica's bed, two girls can sleep perfectly, they always have. Not so in Naomi's bed, which is simple.

I did not believe to read your statement that said this thing, that of last night is normal life, that Saturday night was a show, the girls are not lesbian, even Belle and Rose, despite the sad performances like that of last night

36 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I did not believe to read your statement that said this thing, that of last night is normal life, that Saturday night was a show, the girls are not lesbian, even Belle and Rose, despite the sad performances like that of last night

good morning sunshine,how is my rosie today?