Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

At what point tonight did you see RLC baiting us with a potential threesome?

Were we watching the same RLC?

Nica and the new girl had a PG13 style birthday party for the new girl's Bf,,,their little party was nowhere near being as wild as Rosie and company.

They spoke in English so I understood every word they were saying,,they never even spoke about anything sexual,,,so everything you just said makes no sense at all.

Nica was just being a good friend to both of them,,,she and the girl cooked and got a birthday cake for JZ,,,they went to pick him up at the airport and brought him to the Apt to celebrate his birthday with his Gf,,,,,,,,,, There was no clickbaiting or anything to do with RLC, Just a guy coming to see his Gf and celebrate his Birthday with her.

This was not a Sasha and Masha,,,Eva and Sam thing.

Agree with you  :)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Nica and the new girl had a PG13 style birthday party for the new girl's Bf,,,their little party was nowhere near being as wild as Rosie and company.

They spoke in English so I understood every word they were saying,,they never even spoke about anything sexual,,,so everything you just said makes no sense at all.

Nica was just being a good friend to both of them,,,she and the girl cooked and got a birthday cake for JZ,,,they went to pick him up at the airport and brought him to the Apt to celebrate his birthday with his Gf,,,,,,,,,, There was no clickbaiting or anything to do with RLC, Just a guy coming to see his Gf and celebrate his Birthday with her.

absolutely right sometimes people want something to ha[ppen so badely that their imagination start running away/

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

you got that right.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

I watched them and they didnt have sex in the shower

No just a quick shower although he tried to fuck her from behind when she bent over to get the soap,,,and she said "No not now" :biggrin::biggrin:

1 minute ago, mikeusa said:

thank you sofie and Naomi for that  ten o clock show.

I have to give Sofie credit when she deserves it,,,,that was by far the best show since she has been here,,,,,my favorite part was when Naomi was bating by herself,,,,damn her pussy looks so juicy with fat pussy lips :heart::heart:::)

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

I have to give Sofie credit when she deserves it,,,,that was by far the best show since she has been here,,,,,my favorite part was when Naomi was bating by herself,,,,damn her pussy looks so juicy with fat pussy lips :heart::heart:::)

Yea, I love her pussy

• Like 1