Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You people on this forum with adameve's thinking.....GET EXACTLY WHAT YOU PEOPLE GIVE IN TO!!!  In other words.....what you deserve for putting up with that nonsense!!!

I hope that they all come to the apartment with his same attitude!!!  Let's see how long you would put up with it then!!!!!

Now i really know why I will miss HFB's opinions..  he gave it to you straight..lol.. balls n all..:biggrin:.. .. respect HFB and enjoy your retirement..

Well that’s Monica off my watch list. It’s no secret of my view on blokes at the all girl apartments and last night was no exception especially with the bebacle at b4. When Monica bates as she did before he arrived, she’s fabulous but the rest not for me thank you. Why watch a bedspread bouncing up and down when there is the delights of Naomi’s sumptuous kitty and rear end staring at us and now Tiana is giving us generous views of her more mature assets, not forgetting the four stalwarts at b4. Give me the girls all the time and if they want to shag blokes then do it outside off cam and let the girls do whatever they want to each other at home but then that’s just my opinion 😉

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Good morning My Pretty Perky Pixie Princess Belle:heart:

She is sunbathing, when she removes her towel, in her usual position miles from any camera. There even appears to be a mirror down there but still no camera after 4.5 months. :sad:

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Tal vez ambos si cada uno trajo una maleta.   :biggrin:

Do not misunderstand me because of what I am going to say, but even knowing that we are mere spectators, I think it can be a bad precedent, if people start to "invite" friends who are not going to be RLC inside the houses, if only to spend a night.

Bad precedent, if we take into account, that this can be converted into a transit house, also called a shelter.

See people who come and go, but in the end does not contribute anything to RLC, because they do not come to be in RLC, I think it is a negative thing. Not to mention that it interferes with the lives of the other girls who live there.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Bueno, esa es Monica fuera de mi lista de vigilancia. No es un secreto de mi punto de vista sobre los tipos en todos los apartamentos de chicas y anoche no fue la excepción, especialmente con el bebacle en b4. Cuando Monica habla como antes de que él llegara, ella es fabulosa pero el resto no es para mí, gracias. ¿Por qué ver una colcha rebotando hacia arriba y hacia abajo cuando están las delicias del suntuoso gatito de Naomi y la cola mirándonos y ahora Tiana nos está dando visiones generosas de sus activos más maduros, sin olvidar los cuatro incondicionales en b4. Dame las chicas todo el tiempo y si quieren follar con tíos, hazlo afuera de la cámara y deja que las chicas hagan lo que quieran en casa, pero esa es mi opinión 😉

100% support your words.

2 minutes ago, tamani said:

L'été arrivant cela va devenir GHP (Grand Hotel Palace)

By the time Summer rolls around some of these girls that are presently living there will be gone back home to Russia or Ukraine.  

Barcelona is not a Live Forever for certain Girls.

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

By the time Summer rolls around some of these girls that are presently living there will be gone back home to Russia or Ukraine.  

Barcelona is not a Live Forever for certain Girls.

I think we willl have the first depature next week

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I think we willl have the first depature next week

Belle is the one that's close to leaving soon.  I think this is her 4th Tour so maybe she may decide to have a life other than RLC every Few Months. 

Staleness can only goes so far.   :biggrin: