Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

27 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

OK....all caught up for the last time.  To those of you that I care about and like, you know who you are!  I am done with CC and the way this forum has now become.  I wish you all, the happiness in life, the health in life, and to hopefully make a difference in this forum and get it back to something that's really worth logging into!!!

With that......StnCld316, PLEASE delete my account from this forum!

Take Care,

Harley

saying-bye-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 1

At what point tonight did you see RLC baiting us with a potential threesome?

Were we watching the same RLC?

Nica and the new girl had a PG13 style birthday party for the new girl's Bf,,,their little party was nowhere near being as wild as Rosie and company.

They spoke in English so I understood every word they were saying,,they never even spoke about anything sexual,,,so everything you just said makes no sense at all.

Nica was just being a good friend to both of them,,,she and the girl cooked and got a birthday cake for JZ,,,they went to pick him up at the airport and brought him to the Apt to celebrate his birthday with his Gf,,,,,,,,,, There was no clickbaiting or anything to do with RLC, Just a guy coming to see his Gf and celebrate his Birthday with her.

This was not a Sasha and Masha,,,Eva and Sam thing.

59 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Like I said, this fucking click bait was dead on arrival.  The nerve of RLC to allow to non players into the house tobait people with the potential threesome all night.  JUST FOR CLICKS AND SUBS

• Like 3