Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

24 minutes ago, Sergio said:

No creí leer tu declaración que dijera esto, que la de anoche es la vida normal, que el sábado por la noche fue un espectáculo, que las chicas no son lesbianas, incluso Belle y Rose, a pesar de las actuaciones tristes como la de anoche

Because I think about what I see and believe.

And that has a foundation. I do not think that RLC is looking for girls who have a defined sexual identity, rather, girls who are willing to give more or less show (another thing is what the viewer wants to believe).
In my opinion, most girls are heterosexual, but as I say, it is not an affirmation, but an opinion, which I think is objective.

As for the quality of the performances of the girls, really, that is going to see a live play, each viewer, has a different point of view, some more similar than others, but all, after all , different.

The only thing is that I hope they have a good time in those situations. Surely if they have a good time, surely the viewer, they will make you have a nice time.
I personally, and I have written it many times, and I do not think I do not deceive anyone in my opinions, I do not look for the "real life" for that I just have to look at my life, look at myself in the mirror. But as I say, I'm just a spectator in this silly audience, which is the world of RLC and who loves to see girls enjoy life.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

And that has a foundation. I do not think that RLC is looking for girls who have a defined sexual identity, rather, girls who are willing to give more or less show (another thing is what the viewer wants to believe).
In my opinion, most girls are heterosexual, but as I say, it is not an affirmation, but an opinion, which I think is objective.

As for the quality of the performances of the girls, really, that is going to see a live play, each viewer, has a different point of view, some more similar than others, but all, after all , different.

The only thing is that I hope they have a good time in those situations. Surely if they have a good time, surely the viewer, they will make you have a nice time.
I personally, and I have written it many times, and I do not think I do not deceive anyone in my opinions, I do not look for the "real life" for that I just have to look at my life, look at myself in the mirror. But as I say, I'm just a spectator in this silly audience, which is the world of RLC and who loves to see girls enjoy life.

right vortios these girls are like actresses,its not like you can expect everything they do, to be real,i think its unfair to critique every little thing that you think should be different.its not real life.

20 minutes ago, vortios said:

Exactly .... Normal life I have mine .... that is quite annoying.:biggrin:

38 minutes ago, jc1861791 said:

Es cierto que estas chicas son como actrices, no es como si esperaras que todo lo que hacen, para ser real, creo que es injusto criticar cada pequeña cosa que piensas que debería ser diferente. No es la vida real.

In favor of RLC, to say, that they are not professional actresses, although you do not need to be an actress to put on something entertaining for the spectators.

Do not understand that it is a criticism, neither in one sense nor in the other.

In this last month, and it is also my humble opinion, I have returned to RLC, and I tell you, I have seen much more entertainment than in many months of staying at RLC.

Perhaps, as always, there will be audiences who like the previous RLC more. I respect their tastes, but personally, I see more life, more intrigue, more desire to see people and know what will happen after that, as I say, what happened before.
When the girls spent hours, even days outside the house outside the house, and inside the houses of Barcelona, they were monotonous.