Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

I wonder if the girls are encouraged to keep a diary of their experiences... again like previous participants Monica is  what appears to be making voice recording?..::). whoever I could be wrong..

1 minute ago, adamneve said:

Me pregunto si se anima a las chicas a llevar un diario de sus experiencias ... de nuevo como participantes anteriores Mónica es lo que parece estar haciendo la grabación de voz? .. ::). quien sea yo podría estar equivocado ..

The girls talk on WhatsApp, because it is much more profitable than talking by making a phone call. Young people are getting used to talking through voice messages ...
That's what they call progress ... LOL

• Upvote 1

My Wild Exhausted Belle:heart: is into see Rosie and takes about 15 seconds to make her laugh. This is one of the things I love about Belle. She has such life and such a desire to entertain the people that she's with.

I think it is about time My Sexy Belle:heart: and Ravishing Rosie:biggrin: visited Amina for a night of passion in B3. All three of these girls are active. Nica is passive. I think Monica is somewhere in-between. 

I would also like to see Belle and Nica together.