Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

With nothing to oppose your words, but you know my opinion, and it's not new. A girl, who decides by habit to spend their stay outside the cameras, besides not contributing anything to us, is a stone in the road. Since it can be, and I only say "it could be" cause of confrontations, since all would want to do the same.

However, that does not apply to Monica--even though she does spend some time outside--she more than contributes while inside. Hopefully, I did not misunderstand you comment 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not sure:huh:...She seems to have alienated herself from the others a little with Anita's arrival and it's not as easy for her to go to B3 now, with Elisa and Fima's arrival...

I'd like to see Nica meet Elisa

1 minute ago, vortios said:

Sure, the crockery of the house, they did not touch it ... thank God, they did not have it at hand ... LOL

I assume you are meaning that they did not throw any dishes at each other :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

No lucha física hasta donde yo sé. Han sido muchas filas.

It would have been curious, if they come to blows.
Also Danaya, had a problem with a girl, but I do not remember who.
And the girl is always drunk, I also remember having words out loud, with another of her classmates.

Difficult to know what the situation is with My Sexy Belle:heart: at the moment. She looked like she was preparing to go out but there she is down in the kitchen still in her towel not even taking advantage of Blair's rare absence from the room. She shaved earlier, slept elsewhere, many of her clothes plus her painting have left the building - although possibly because being My Belle:heart: she is probably going home with at least twice as much as she came with. The other girls are drinking but showing no signs of going out and you would think she was spending Blair's birthday with her unless she has a really important date - can't blame for her that as if you gave me the choice of hot date or a birthday party with my mates it would be a hard choice - so where she will end up tonight or tomorrow is totally UnpredictaBelle:heart: 

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Difícil saber cuál es la situación con My Sexy Belle :heart: en este momento. Parecía que se estaba preparando para salir, pero allí estaba en la cocina, todavía con la toalla, sin siquiera aprovechar la rara ausencia de Blair en la habitación. Se afeitó antes, se durmió en otra parte, muchas de sus prendas más su pintura han abandonado el edificio, aunque posiblemente porque es My Belle :heart: probablemente se vaya a casa con al menos el doble de lo que llegó. Las otras chicas están bebiendo pero no muestran señales de salir y pensarías que pasará el cumpleaños de Blair con ella, a menos que tenga una cita realmente importante, ¿no?:heart: 

It seems that many of his belongings have disappeared. The closet, to give an example, seems to be much emptier.

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

What do you think, tonight, Sofie, will be the hostess for the flower boy again?

My mind is working overtime but

What if one of the girls sent those flowers and just put a man's name on them as the sender--wouldn't that be a cruel joke :dodgy::sad::biggrin: