Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Yes this is her birthday party/dinner, I dont think there will be a big party in the house before Belle leaves.

I don't see why not or do you think they are more likely to hit Barcelona. At her first one she even got Candy naked :biggrin:

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

No sé si lo viste antes, pero creo que Jasmin había vestido a Blair con un top blanco y una falda rosa. Si conoces "Grasa" esto es más bueno Sandy de lo que imagino que My Naughty Belle :heart: podría vestirla, que es como Bad Sandy.

Resultado de la imagen para good sandy bad sandy

No, I did not see that. When I landed on B4, I gave myself time just to change clothes for Rose, which seems that the new one did not like much, and the change of Jasmine. But Blair, she was already dressed in that dress.

2 hours ago, vortios said:

With nothing to oppose your words, but you know my opinion, and it's not new. A girl, who decides by habit to spend their stay outside the cameras, besides not contributing anything to us, is a stone in the road. Since it can be, and I only say "it could be" cause of confrontations, since all would want to do the same.

But surely if the 3 girls in B2 got on well, Monica would contribute plenty...Whenever she is in the apt, she contributes plenty...Her bates are the best ever, IMO and she's contributing fine now with her guests...She might not want to contribute to Sofie's fake shows anyway, which is fine by me...:biggrin:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

But Blair, she was already dressed in that dress.

I didn't know that. All I saw was Blair come in to her room dressed like that followed by Jasmin but I still think it is a good analogy.

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Pero seguramente si las 3 chicas en B2 se llevaban bien, Mónica contribuiría mucho ... Siempre que esté en el apartamento, contribuye mucho ... Sus bates son los mejores, IMO y está contribuyendo bien ahora con sus invitados. .Puede que no quiera contribuir a los espectáculos falsos de Sofie de todos modos, lo cual está bien para mí ...:biggrin:

If you read a previous comment from me, perhaps, RLC would have to take a Solomonic solution with the girls who do not accept making peace within the house, at least as long as their status lasts.

It can not be that this environment affects the relationship of all the girls. You can observe that environment right now in B2. It is very cold.

And I think that's not good for RLC either. because the chias take sides in one direction and another ... and the distances are becoming increasingly insurmountable. And who suffers the consequences ... the spectator.

But this same thing I said, in the case of Jess and Nicole. And forgive the autocita.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

le nuove ragazze da Barcellona sono belle (amico di Nica, amico di Sofie e Serena), ma oltre ad essere mai con i talloni nudi sono inutili per il nostro show!
anzi bloccano o non lo fanno!

The friend of Nica, consequently, and at the moment, does not seem to be inside the project, although I think that it would not put many inconveniences, if she enters it.
Sofie's friend, I have serious doubts that she put on high heels.
She does not stop talking. It does not seem to be predisposed to any kind of party. And Sofie and Naomi, they are very closed (it is only my opinion to introduce more chias in their private parties, never better, the private ones.

In the other party, Serena, the new girl. It seems that she lets herself be counseled by Rose, and that would be a good teacher.