Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

You know, every time that girl had a bath after her sunburn escapade I braced myself...:sick:

There have been some pretty funny moments in the history of RLC, (all the fires, Helen's acrobatics, people falling off furniture, etc) but for my money, watching Violetta walk and attempt to get in and out of bed is pretty near to the top. 

sunburn GIF

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Rosie's just felt Belle's forehead - not a good sign.:sad:

Hugs to My Belle:heart:

And now in the kitchen about to drink ... girls are confusing.

And My UnpredictaBelle:heart: has a big glass and brings the bottle.

13 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

why are the b4 girls in b2 the b2 girls look like they are not into company as they went to their rooms 

Monica was in the middle of a great looking bate when the B4 girls landed and she came to an abrupt halt!!...That's STOPPED, btw, not CAME...:dodgy:

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

And now in the kitchen about to drink ... girls are confusing.

And My UnpredictaBelle:heart: has a big glass and brings the bottle.

Now dancing and smiling away. From looking shagged out to ready to shag in seconds :biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin: - it is the Red Wine cure.

4 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

There have been some pretty funny moments in the history of RLC, (all the fires, Helen's acrobatics, people falling off furniture, etc) but for my money, watching Violetta walk and attempt to get in and out of bed is pretty near to the top. 

sunburn GIF

Another cracker, for me, was when Irma was on her period and dancing in front of' he who shall not be named'...She was naked on all fours in front of him sitting in the corner, reached between her legs, pulled her tampon out and hurled it across the room...then just carried on...:biggrin:

• Like 1