Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

It was just an impression... and TBH, if you caress, kiss and touch the person you are with, I personnaly don't think it is necessary to look at your cell phone ... 

If you are not a woman, you are not thinking like one :biggrin:

I have had a tough day with family illnesses. I waited hours for any decent Belle nudity. When she had the chance she bated and then Blair ... Of course she can't help it and of course it is her room but she'd so rarely out of that room except when participating in Jasmin's 10 o'clock show. This could well have been My Belle:heart:'s last chance

#ONEROOMONEFUCKINGGIRL

2 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

I don't know for you, but I've noticed that each time that Sofie and Naomi are doing something, Sofie keeps looking at her cell , as if RLC gives her instructions ... Maybe we should ask RLC to tell Sofie to lick Naomi's pussy, or vice-versa... They seem to reaaly like each other , but maybe it would be time to go a little further than just fingering... What do you think ?  

Could be just social media. Or as I've seen suggested by others on here, maybe they have a way to check how many viewers they have.

12 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I have had a tough day with family illnesses. I waited hours for any decent Belle nudity. When she had the chance she bated and then Blair ... Of course she can't help it and of course it is her room but she'd so rarely out of that room except when participating in Jasmin's 10 o'clock show. This could well have been My Belle:heart:'s last chance

#ONEROOMONEFUCKINGGIRL

I think you can use these,,:biggrin: valium-drugstoreplanet-product.jpgHeineken-ice.jpg

• Upvote 1