Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

10 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Blair may have big Titties but she is as useless as tits on a wild Boar,,, She needs to stop going into Jasmin's room if she is not willing to do anything with Jasmin,,how many days and weeks now has she been playing this cat and mouse game with Jasmin,,, After all this time we can see that she clearly ain't gonna do shit with Jasmin,,other than talk jasmin to sleep or cover up her pussy and Boobs as soon as jasmin comes too close.

Jasmin needs a new playmate,,,Blair needs to stay in her Room and bate,that's pretty much as far as she is willing to go.

are you for real cruel intentions GIF

and Blair may have big Titties but it's not hers it's implant  

8 minutes ago, jc1861791 said:

what difference does it make,if blair tits are implants?stop being so pety!!!!!!!!

simpel I don't like her she is boring to me  and I can't wait that she lives 

23 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Blair may have big Titties but she is as useless as tits on a wild Boar,,, She needs to stop going into Jasmin's room if she is not willing to do anything with Jasmin,,how many days and weeks now has she been playing this cat and mouse game with Jasmin,,, After all this time we can see that she clearly ain't gonna do shit with Jasmin,,other than talk jasmin to sleep or cover up her pussy and Boobs as soon as jasmin comes too close.

Jasmin needs a new playmate,,,Blair needs to stay in her Room and bate,that's pretty much as far as she is willing to go.

are you for real cruel intentions GIF

She did go further this time though, she went down on Jas a few times but hard to see if she really did lick her or not, she might have done one of the times. I also notice Jas never goes down on the other girls like that, she rubbed Blair briefly tonight but not much was allowed from Blair I think. I still do prefer them together instead of Rose and Jas, I know that Rose wouldnt have hesitated if it was her but still.

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Indeed. Depending on taste it may be more palatable than Sofie's but I don't see why Sofie gets criticised and this doesn't. And to be clear I am not saying it should be but I am saying such things are similar. 

On the subject of Blair: who is she constantly on the phone to. Is it a BF? I don't know but it could be an explanation for reluctance. I think she likes the Jasmin thing because Jasmin is proactive and takes her mind off whatever or whoever is making her upset. The furthest I think Jasmin might be expected to go with her is a side by side bate such as Rosie/Belle or Rosie/Jasmin but I think Blair might need some drink in her first. She has been in the bed while My Belle:heart: bated but I am sure that wasn't really Belle's choice and she did have to move her from being in front of her pussy.

i like it  when belle and rose jill off together, the same goes for jasmin and rose, but i am hoping to see jasmin and blair jill off together......maybe.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1