Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

22 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Belle is packing

As expected. I am glad she enjoyed herself by going out in her last few days but sad she got no farewell party. Blair stays in bed all day, but helped out as a photographer and where is Rosie? Didn't even get a bath in the last couple of weeks when every other girl in B4 had one in a 24 hour period. It's just a bit disappointing. I hoped she might have had another day with a big finish.

The 2 girls in a room has ultimately restricted My Belle:heart: quite a lot. I know it has restricted Avi and Blair too but we all know Belle is capable of a lot more and quite frankly how she's managed to keep on bating with all the stuff that's going on is beyond me. She was the first B4 girl to be naked about the house and I think that is an example others have followed. Unlike shows and bates, there is no real possibility that could be incentivised. It has been a real pity that there has been no cameras on the patio because at least I could have enjoyed her last few days a bit more.

For the first half of her stay she stayed clear of drink but the urge to party is I think deep within her soul and she always seemed to enjoy going out so I think her stay would have been more enjoyable in B2 especially if Rosie had been with or she had stayed with other party girls.