Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Or they could be Normal Humans and go to Bed for some Sleep.   :biggrin:

Yes that would be nice im so tired and only waiting for them to go to sleep, dont know why they dont get tired, they been up for many hours now.

I dont get enough sleep because of these streams.

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Yes that would be nice im so tired and only waiting for them to go to sleep, dont know why they dont get tired, they been up for many hours now.

They sleep half the daytime hours they are never tired at night when they should be in bed.  :biggrin:

They Bodies Time Clock is Out of Sync.

I wasn't going to say anything  But I couldn't help my self , Jasmin is beautiful girl but she has one problem I see her test with man and woman  just like when  first time she came B2 I use to call her beautiful  girl with grandmothers underwear  Now I say beautiful girl with lousy test of pick girl or guy , I like to see her all alone, then with companion  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They sleep half the daytime hours they are never tired at night when they should be in bed.  :biggrin:

They Bodies Time Clock is Out of Sync.

The easy answer is that none of these ladies have to wake up in the mornings and go work a 9-5 or 5-5 job.

If they had real jobs I bet their asses would be knocked out sleeping right now.:biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

The easy answer is that none of these ladies have to wake up in the mornings and go work a 9-5 or 5-5 job.

If they had real jobs I bet their asses would be knocked out sleeping right now.:biggrin::biggrin:

They ain't Dolly Parton 

Image result for working 9-5 song lyrics