Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

All 3 girls sleeping now, who will be the next to entertain us :blush:

maybe rose and serena come home drunk and molest jasmin ,like when rose and belle came home early from clubbing that time hey we can hope right  :biggrin:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

If you want to be a sadist, you can watch Belle pack and make a comment to make BB feel worse :dodgy:

Belle is gonna be a hard act to follow. I've watched her grow up from B1. Any Ideas who will replace her? Maybe Irma, Stella, Renata, Regina, Sher, any other clit munchers?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

Maybe just Sam needed a vacation, Eva can be very demanding....................:biggrin:

so true 

1 minute ago, ur10intung69 said:

Belle is gonna be a hard act to follow. I've watched her grow up from B1. Any Ideas who will replace her? Maybe Irma, Stella, Renata, Regina, Sher, any other clit munchers?

maybe they will just move anita 

3 minutes ago, ur10intung69 said:

Well to go with Blair in the same room, Layla would be my choice..............................:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ur10intung69 said:

Belle is gonna be a hard act to follow. I've watched her grow up from B1. Any Ideas  will replace her? Maybe Irma, Stella, Renata, Regina, Sher, any other clit munchers?

Obviously My Unique Belle:heart: is irreplaceaBelle:heart::biggrin::biggrin:.

For liveliness maybe Renata 

• Like 1