Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

2 hours ago, bud2966 said:

I wish I could remember who it was that got me hooked on watching monica I would like to thank them

I'm pretty sure it's me, when I wrote the first day she came back about her super body and her sexy moves.

7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Jas bate 03:51:heart::heart:

She is fantasizing what how good it would be to taste and stick her tongue in Blair's pussy and suck on those huge nipples. That is why she bates every night !!! I think we have misjudged our little JAASSSSMIIIINNNNNN all along, she likes girls as much as boys. :heart::heart: I have also noticed that she is one of those girls who likes to have her ass played with when she is fucking or sucking :heart::heart: Damn Man I am hooked !!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fagen said:

Yes that would be nice im so tired and only waiting for them to go to sleep, dont know why they dont get tired, they been up for many hours now.

I dont get enough sleep because of these streams.

If you are not getting enough sleep because of the RLC streams,  you might be a redneck!!

None of these girls are worth sleep deprivation!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

I'm pretty sure it's me, when I wrote the first day she came back about her super body and her sexy moves.

It was absolutely me that got him started on liking Monica.  She is one of only two girls that are really worth a damn in the Barcelona projects!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

She is fantasizing what how good it would be to taste and stick her tongue in Blair's pussy and suck on those huge nipples. That is why she bates every night !!! I think we have misjudged our little JAASSSSMIIIINNNNNN all along, she likes girls as much as boys. :heart::heart: I have also noticed that she is one of those girls who likes to have her ass played with when she is fucking or sucking :heart::heart: Damn Man I am hooked !!!

You sir.......need a vacation from RLC!

• Upvote 1