Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good evening guys...I was just about to post a leaving farewell message to Sofie when, reading your posts, it seems that she may just be going on a trip...

Now there's something lurking in the back of my mind, way back in my mind, that she said to someone that she was going on a trip a little while back...It might have been that guy who stayed over, or the guy her and Naomi skyped and were taking the piss out of...I wish my memory was better...We've probably lost it from replay now...:confused:

You say that Dubai man on the phone?

51 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Doorphone ringing at Blairs door but she doesnt hear it because of the music

This caused some tension between Belle and Blair. The number of times the bell went off and Blair just flat ignored it even when she was dressed and Belle was naked was quite a few and Belle did get angry with her once. Jasmin was also not the best of answering.

I still can't explain why the other day Rosie, Serena and Jasmin rang the bell when a naked Belle was drying her hair. She shouted up to them and had to put a towel on while the uniformed Blair was too depressed/lazy to move. She got the curtest of thank yous from Jasmin (which was more than she got from the other 2) after they had hammered on the door as though Belle could actually have got there any quicker from 3 staircases down. I can't believe all 3 of them didn't have a key so was it because they were holding bags and couldn't work out that if they put one down they might have been able to get into their handbags? Whatever, it was odd and as I said I have witnessed Blair ignoring stuff before. Say Belle had still been in the shower, the other 3 might have waited all day. From the description above she might genuinely not have heard it this time.

I have seen girls at B2 stay awake late so they could let someone in.