Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

demasiado ruido de viento

The external cameras, rarely, have a microphone, the main thing is because according to the technicians, they are used to cover large areas, and the important thing is not the sound. (which is not our case, that if we would be interested even if we did not understand anything.

Another problem is the wind, but nowadays, there is what is called "Paravientos" which are pads that you will surely recognize in the pads of all the television reporters. That decreases the ambient sound.

The downside is that they are not designed for the integrated microphones that this type of cameras usually incorporate.

Hace 9 minutos, Fagen dijo:

Eso podría ser, pero podría arreglarse con algo como esto
Mini-Windjammer-MKE-400.jpg

Besides that these cameras have the built-in microphones, and they are not coupled, that system that you say, is not designed for exterior. since it does not support the weather or the exposure of the sun's rays, day by day.

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

Besides that these cameras have the built-in microphones, and they are not coupled, that system that you say, is not designed for exterior. since it does not support the weather or the exposure of the sun's rays, day by day.

I watched another live show some years back where there was audio on the outside cams, I guss depends what camera type they use.

24 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She's there RAG,surprisingly,  but he's just guessing at the sleeping arrangements...

WOW,yes,surprisingly it is her,, what threw me off is ,no more dreadlocks,and i never thought she would go alone,,ok,very well,,thanks.