Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Me pregunto qué pensarán Sofie y Naomi cuando vuelvan a casa si todas las chicas todavía están allí.

They sure know it, even if they put on the "Surprised" face. I remind you, that they have whatsapp groups to talk to each other.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Solo espero que, como siempre, My Cute Belle :heart:termine desnuda ante la cámara :biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

desnudo scarlett johansson GIF

Actually, it does not seem like the girls end up naked before they leave. Some teasing perhaps, before leaving, but only to "please" the staff before partying. But you've seen it as many times as I have ...

Perhaps Sofie will be kind enough to let My Beautiful Belle:heart:, Ravishing Rosie, Marvellous Monica and Naughty Nica have a 4some on her bed. That would be awesome.

I can translate that bit, Belle said "Blah Blah Blah" LOL. Boy does she talk fast. Slow down and I might have a chance.

1 minute ago, vortios said:

Actually, it does not seem like the girls end up naked before they leave. Some teasing perhaps, before leaving, but only to "please" the staff before partying. But you've seen it as many times as I have ...

I have indeed but I always hope. Believe it or not My Belle:heart: has been very little naked on her own bed recently (for a few weeks) but like I said it is tampon time now.