Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

I always had thought most tenants were Russians but if you look at the times in the apts  most all are either in the same time zone as the barca apts or only one hour ahead and that puts those ones in the ukranian time zone, Russia is at least two time zones from barcalona and that just puts only leora and maya in Russia so if all but 2 apts are in Europe I would guess most tenants are not Russian my guess is they are mostly Ukrainian

21 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I always had thought most tenants were Russians but if you look at the times in the apts  most all are either in the same time zone as the barca apts or only one hour ahead and that puts those ones in the ukranian time zone, Russia is at least two time zones from barcalona and that just puts only leora and maya in Russia so if all but 2 apts are in Europe I would guess most tenants are not Russian my guess is they are mostly Ukrainian

most of the apt are in St- Petersburg Russia - it's one hour in front of EST (Berlin time) now in the summer (Europe have summer savings time, but not Russia) From November they will be 2 hours in front of Europe again
Kitty and some others apt are in czech republic

53 minutes ago, Noldus said:

most of the apt are in St- Petersburg Russia - it's one hour in front of EST (Berlin time) now in the summer (Europe have summer savings time, but not Russia) From November they will be 2 hours in front of Europe again
Kitty and some others apt are in czech republic

oh thanks, I had looked up Uropean time zones and that did not show that, I thought only us here in the states did the time changes I guess you learn something every day this is what happens when you make assumptions with incomplete data