Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

She's a very horny girl and obviously wanted to release all that sexual tension before she hits the dance floor..Thank you my magnificant Monica...:heart::heart:

Goodnite guys...:sleepy:

Nite Naga - say hello to Monica from me :)

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

What is so weird about it Ed, she was on the phone with her BF, and now she goes to get the real thing, not just a plastic vibrator.......LOL Lucky bastard :biggrin:

But why would she masturbate and all that if she was going to her BF ? Seems more to me that she was going out to join the others.

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

But why would she masturbate and all that if she was going to her BF ? Seems more to me that she was going out to join the others.

Fagen didn't you hear the mans voice on the phone ? it was real light but you could hear it.

Why would she have not gone out them to begin with if she was going dancing ?

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

How many of you believe that the apartment that Ilona & Tim started was only acquired when they brought the couples apartment online??  How many of you believe that B1 is not under RLC's control anymore?  Think about it!!

Thought they just closed it?

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Fagen didn't you hear the mans voice on the phone ? it was real light but you could hear it.

Why would she have not gone out them to begin with if she was going dancing ?

Did she speak to him after the bate also ? I only saw she did it before. But ofc. she might be going to her bf. who knows :)

Maybe she changed her mind after she was done bating and then thought okay i'll go out.

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

How many of you believe that the apartment that Ilona & Tim started was only acquired when they brought the couples apartment online??  How many of you believe that B1 is not under RLC's control anymore?  Think about it!!

I don't think RLC has any Control I ask them once they sad no we can't do nothing