Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

15 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Would you like to see b1 back? Was it a good apartment? It seemed kinda small to me but I only saw the livingroom and kitchen back then on free cam, dont know how the other rooms were.

No, it were pretty shit, poor venting, small rooms, noicy, neighbour troubles etc. The cam-setup was fairly good though, except the bathroom, wich sucked.

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Not a lot of thought gets put in a lot of these comments Emmet,,,,why would RLC ever make it's tenants do shit away from the cameras that would in turn not make them any money.

If they could they would always make the girls stay home,,the more they are home,,the more people watch,the more new subscribers and the more money from Replay.

that's why I believe they said to a few girls if you want to come back don't go out 6 nights a week all night, you might know who I'm thinking of lol now they are the stars of RLC now we get a taste of some of what they have been doing off cam in the past 

WHEN JASMIN AND BLAIR WENT OUT TO THE POOL EARLIER THEY FORGOT TO LOCK THE KITCHEN DOOR:biggrin::biggrin:

IT'S GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN TO SEE ALL THE GIRLS GETTING SCARED IN THE MORNING AND TRYING TO ROUND UP ALL THE CATS LOL :biggrin::biggrin:

IT WOULD BE EVEN FUNNIER IF A DRUNK ROSIE,BELLE AND NICA CAME TO B#4 TONIGHT AND SAW THEM.:biggrin::biggrin:

19233367.jpg?site=sex&user=thurt

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, euromike69 said:

WHEN JASMIN AND BLAIR WENT OUT TO THE POOL EARLIER THEY FORGOT TO LOCK THE KITCHEN DOOR:biggrin::biggrin:

IT'S GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN TO SEE ALL THE GIRLS GETTING SCARED IN THE MORNING AND TRYING TO ROUND UP ALL THE CATS LOL :biggrin::biggrin:

IT WOULD BE EVEN FUNNIER IF A DRUNK ROSIE,BELLE AND NICA CAME TO B#4 TONIGHT AND SAW THEM.:biggrin::biggrin:

19233367.jpg?site=sex&user=thurtbest laughf

now that's funny shit