KARMA SYSTEM IS S*** (apologies to admin)

Guest NL Forever

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

I think that was a number that Squirrel just plucked out of thin air. Who would have though that such a mindless topic would buy you 11 pages, let alone 15.

Looks like I hit the 100 mark. Woo-Hoo. Happy days and all the rest of that Batshit.  ;D

I did not pick that out of thin air. It was a personal goal of our dear departed NL to attain Page 11.  :'(

He loved that number. It was out of a sense of honour that we should accomplish this arduous task for our beloved departed friend, who served us so proudly while risking his precious last moments of life to post tits. Yes, he is gone. But he shall not be forgotten. NL Forever!

Pass the Kleenex tissues to wipe away the tears, and cue the fuckin' bagpipes...

Are you sleeping trickshot? Or skim-reading the threads.

Though you did clarify it better with you saying it's at the end of the 15th page.

You're just fishing for another down vote you Karma Whore! +1 for such an obvious ploy.

So I just re-read my post at the top of the page.

Trickshot, Tbg150, Squirrel - you're all getting -1 for not catching my grammatical error; forgetting the word when in between 'from' and 'I'.

I gave you a -1 because you somehow think this forum is expected to showcase proper grammar or spelling. Between the sloppiness of English, the arrogance of Provincial Latin (aka French), the unforgiving structural demands of Germans, and the general sweat needed to decode Klingon and Binary, it is unthinkable that any CamCaps member could still notice any linguistic errors and remain functional.  :o

• 1 month later...
Guest NL Forever

wtf?? I haven't been here and I got 12 negatives!! Surely you guys didn't miss me that much?? :-*

-1 for not being here enough and also for playing with our emotions :-)