KARMA SYSTEM IS S*** (apologies to admin)

Guest NL Forever

Hey...Not-So-Fabulous. Are really a Greasy Guinea? If so, you can't be all bad. Me too. Half Slimy Limey too.

Remember, there are those that are Italian, and those that want to be Italian. All the rest of the peasants beg.  🙂

That ought to get me tons of -'s.

Now on to you supposed income. Those that feel the need to disclose to others their income and the source are generally liars. They dream of things such as previously mentioned.

Again, it's a saying here in the U.S., but they call people like you 'rich'. You earn a few bucks, then you have to be a big shot and brag. The next day you're broke, because you pissed it away.

Give a poor man a million dollars and he'll be broke tomorrow. Give a Rockafeller 1 dollar and he'll have a milllion tomorrow.

Check into it Son, braggers are usually liars. That or just plain stupid. Bragging that you have money? Please. 3500 Euros for a month? That's only $4737USD based on the UTC market quote for Sunday Sept. 23. Chump change Son. Come by and we'll discuss when you can knock down $10k/month without putting a suit on.

In the meantime, take nothing here seriously but the nudity. You'll be happier that way.

Trust me.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

Hey...Not-So-Fabulous.  Half Slimy Limey too.

Remember, there are those that are Italian, and those that want to be Italian. All the rest of the peasants beg.  :)

Bragging that you have money? Please. 3500 Euros for a month? That's only $4737USD based on the UTC market quote for Sunday Sept. 23. Chump change Son. Come by and we'll discuss when you can knock down $10k/month without putting a suit on.

In the meantime, take nothing here seriously but the nudity. You'll be happier that way.

Trust me.

I'm gonna have to give you a -1 for this. And I did try to truncate the quote. But I shall respond to each point:

1) "Limey, too." --Bingo. You're definitely on to something here. Goes better with Tequila, anyway.

2)"those that want to be Italian. All the rest of the peasants beg." --I've had Italian squirrelfriends. All had pretty tails, their mothers cooked great food, you treated her elders with respect (or else), and you enjoyed lots of fine Italian wine with the "family." At the end of the evening, the squirrelfriend would beg me to share my nuts with her. I fucking loved that.

3) (All that money shit you talked about) -- You are my dearest friend, sir. Tell me more.

4) "take nothing here seriously." -- You are truely wise. Keep that kind of shit up, and I'll have to give you POSITIVE Karma.

5) "Trust me."  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  :-X

Guest giuseppe r

Hey Fabulous how do you manage to make such a large amount from blogging? Its a world I know nothing about but making such amounts attract my attention!!!

Anyone who can point me in the direction of interesting blogs can earn some Karma (good or bad!!!)

I make money with advertising on my blog. I just put 3 or 4 posts a day. Every 2000 clicks I gain 2 euro. From 8am this morning, with 2 posts, I have already earned 80 euro. If you want to win, just start a blog and gain followers on tumblr. It is not a thing that you can do with a month. I created my blog in 2009. It takes great effort and time available. I do not care that people drab say that I am a liar. Theirs is just pure envy. If you want a hand to make a blog on tumblr, or if you need some ideas, PM me. I will be happy to help you.

Guest SoSloDnI bob

Looks like the most pointless "Karma is Shit" thread is turning into quite a contentious action packed thread after all..NL would be proud of you guys for handing out copious piles of negative karma along with insults. I don't know who to give this hour's negative point to - let me see.....

Guest SoSloDnI bob

At what point does a "split" come in a thread? I reckon that could be the new goal for this thread - to get the most splits in a single thread on CC.

Guest NullBurner

I wonder who is reaching the -100 first.

I would put my money on tbg150, it looks like he win the race :)

Oh and thanks in advance for -1 Nij, for putting my money on tbg150 ;D

WTF? Are y'all bettin' on me to win? Can I get a piece of the action too? I mean after all it's me in the spotlight over here. Shit. Now I'm going to get a complex over this.

Ha. Ha. Like I care. But watching the numbers over the past week, I was wondering why no one passed me. I've been multiply freeped.

BTW. What was the wager?