KARMA SYSTEM IS S*** (apologies to admin)

Guest NL Forever

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

OK, we're getting there on our quest for 11 pages.

So let me take a minute to talk about your mother and the large guy with the gigantic huevos rancheros that pleases her....

Guest giuseppe r

Looks like you picked up 5 more since your post 4 hours ago.

Me, Squirrel and Shadowmag are gonna have to keep an eye on you.

And Fabulous.....Don't be so damned Gay. Assuming that you're a male, you like other men to give you blowjobs?

Sounds Gay to me.

I'm not gay, and I have nothing against gays. Your game consists in 'insult people? I despise racist people, old and toothless like you. For my disdain, you resume to suck my cock together with racist people, old and toothless like you and do not stop.

Guest SoSloDnI bob

Looks like you picked up 5 more since your post 4 hours ago.

Me, Squirrel and Shadowmag are gonna have to keep an eye on you.

And Fabulous.....Don't be so damned Gay. Assuming that you're a male, you like other men to give you blowjobs?

Sounds Gay to me.

I'm not gay, and I have nothing against gays. Your game consists in 'insult people? I despise racist people, old and toothless like you. For my disdain, you resume to suck my cock together with racist people, old and toothless like you and do not stop.

I may only be a Newbie here but it didn't take me long to work out that this thread is a GAME!!!! for fun!!!!!

so join in or leave, not-so-fabulous guy!

BINGO. 11 pages. God, I love this place. 11 pages of total drivel.

Now that the main goal is achieved, we can now continue by moving on to let 'Not-So- Fabulous' know just how ridiculous he makes himself sound.

Fabby, Sweetie, your skin is so thin that the blood vessels are visible. You really need to go haunt a different forum. You can call me all the names that you want to. It really will never bother me. Like usual, I consider the source of the insults. I've heard them all.

I picture you as a dumpy, fat, pimply faced teen, that has a winkie so small that it runs from your hand when you try to touch it. A keyboard commando of sorts. Yep! I met a lot of them. They all talk big on the keyboard, but when confronted in person, they cower behind their mommies.

Is your intelligence level sooooooo low that you can't figure this out? Big Al, had no problem. And now he joins in the fun. Quit being a miserable little worm and have just a little fun in your life. Sitting behind your screen jerking to RLC is about your speed.

For one, I have nothing at all against Gay people. 6 of my neighbors are Gay and Lesbian. And damn to they throw some good parties. I'm always invited, because they know that I don't see their sexual preference as a barrier to being a friend. None have ever made a sexual suggestion to me, although there are a couple of the Lipstick Lessies that I'd love to be the creme in the sandwich for. But that will never happen, they know how much my wife and I love each other.

And old? Come on, old is a relevant term. Old is a state of mind. My Dad was in his 80's and still had no trouble getting laid. I hope I can say the same when I get that advanced in years.

And toothless? Nah. Not by a long shot. I still have all 28 showing, with the Wisdom teeth still hiding in there too. And they are not removable either.

Now to address your fetish for having a guy suck your cock. You appear by your rantings to love this thought. There are about 7 or so people involved in this thread. One of your dreams and fantasies is to have us line up for you. Are you spanking it real hard while you read this. I'm sure that you are.

So little one. Go away and haunt the other forums that cater to kiddies like you. As soon as I am done with this, I'll happily ding you with a -1. And to explain why, read your previous posts and see how childish it they sound.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is purely optional. I attend antique car functions that are loaded with stodgy, grumpy people like you. But be careful if you ever go to smile. It may just crack your face.

Have a great weekend. I will in spite of people like you.