KARMA SYSTEM IS S*** (apologies to admin)

Guest NL Forever

You sound like a fool.

If you would have bothered to read the first pages of the thread, you would know that our negative karma game is a game played between a SELECT FEW PEOPLE.

Those who have administered negative karma within our little game usually give an explanation as to why they do it.

How comical is it that someone with a -3 is so whiny about negative karma? And how comical is it that you come into a thread that's about negative karma to complain about negative karma?

You get a -1, because fuck your post.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest giuseppe r

You sound like a fool.

If you would have bothered to read the first pages of the thread, you would know that our negative karma game is a game played between a SELECT FEW PEOPLE.

Those who have administered negative karma within our little game usually give an explanation as to why they do it.

How comical is it that someone with a -3 is so whiny about negative karma? And how comical is it that you come into a thread that's about negative karma to complain about negative karma?

I accept your negative karma. You'll have to wait an hour to give me another one. I do not care of karma, and I'm not complaining. I just wanted to say that all this is useless without explanation.

Guest SoSloDnI bob

You sound like a fool.

Hey I like this game  it looks fun!

Looks like you picked up 5 more since your post 4 hours ago.

Me, Squirrel and Shadowmag are gonna have to keep an eye on you.

And Fabulous.....Don't be so damned Gay. Assuming that you're a male, you like other men to give you blowjobs?

Sounds Gay to me.

Guest Squirrel

I think I promised NL we'd get this half-dead flopping stinking fish of a thread up to page 11. ;)

So fuck you all.  >:(

Your mothers suck eggs in hell! ;)

...just trying to do my part and spread the negative karma around...  ;D

Guest Squirrel

I politely gave you another -1. And that's for making promises that the rest of us have to work to keep. Gotta stick together around here ya know.

I need to wait an hour to boost Nij now, but I'll get to it.

Thanks. I'll be back in an hour to help you out some more...