KARMA SYSTEM IS S*** (apologies to admin)

Guest NL Forever

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NL Forever

You are still amateurs  8)

Yeah but you have obviously created multiple personalities on here and awarded yourself Negative Karma galore!!! :-)

Guest Squirrel

You guys are INSANELY hard workers. I am busy giving you each ANOTHER -1 for keeping this dead thread flopping around like a dying fish.

I think we should add another category: "E" for Effort.

Yeah. Your -80 is clearly a freeped number.  So, I'll counter it and give you a positive point so you look more honest.

If that's possible.  ;)

We're gonna keep it going Squirrel. Just to piss of the people that don't like the thread.

You guys are hard workers. I am busy giving you each -1 for keeping this dead thread flopping around like a dying fish.

Good explanation. I'm going over to the BORED thread. More action there. You get a -1 for your flopping around description and for continually frequenting this Karma thread...

Guest Squirrel

Yeah. Your -80 is clearly a freeped number.  So, I'll counter it and give you a positive point so you look more honest.

If that's possible.  ;)

We're gonna keep it going Squirrel. Just to piss of the people that don't like the thread.

I'll give you a -1 for actually knowing WTF a freeped number is. I am honoured to serve with such masters of classlessness!

Ya know...For a guy that has deleted his account, you sure don't want to go away very easily.  ::)  You love this place. It's your life now. You have nothing else to look forward too.

And now I can't even give you a -1 because you have no more Karma. Re-up or shut up.  ;)

I'll give your -1 to Squirrel. It makes him feel wanted.

Guest giuseppe r

In this forum there are cowardly people who give -1 karma just for fun. Just to clarify I would send to hell those who do this for fun. The admin should insert a pop-up in which those who give negative karma, explains the motivations of the -1. I give a +1 to all the people who are opposed to karma.