Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

Just now, BenCoudon said:

I'm in Canada and just impossible to watch.  Buffering 95% of the time

Canada is connected to US servers. I guess there is a problem. I can't tell you more unfortunately because it seems fine in Europe. Please make a ticket. I will make one too to raise awareness to this problem. 

• Upvote 1

every time I raise a ticket their only solution is to send me a link that they want enter my PC to check my connection

I also have problems viewing archives or timeline.  Ok for 10 seconds, then it skips 1 or 2 minutes  and sometimes goes backwards for 3 or 4 minutes

Quite annoying

• Upvote 1

Just now, BenCoudon said:

every time I raise a ticket their only solution is to send me a link that they want enter my PC to check my connection

I also have problems viewing archives or timeline.  Ok for 10 seconds, then it skips 1 or 2 minutes  and sometimes goes backwards for 3 or 4 minutes

Quite annoying

They have been trying that crap for at least the last 6-months.  Funny, none of the other cam sites have problems this bad..  I continue to believe they need to upgrade their servers.  They are overloading, but it is becoming painfully obvious they don't give a rat's ass so we either quit subscribing or just continue bitching.  I generally get quicker results when I bitch about buffering on their twitter feed.  Everybody can see it then..  😎

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Quite annoying

Many people reporting that problem at the moment. It's no way only on your side. I guess its a problem with US servers / infrastructure. 

• Upvote 1

please DO laugh

Sid was using so much bandwith that no one else could have a good connection

But I will re-consider my subscription before it ends.   Huge buffering issues, timeline and archives going forward or backwards most of time  and, worst,  they continue to add useless apartments with participants only do fake sex on cam.  Loosing interest

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

They just mentioned on twitter they are having problems wit broadcasting in the US and Canada.  They say they are fixing it right now.  It's a crying shame that I have to go on their twitter feed to get them to respond to a problem..

• Upvote 1