Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

LOL, I'd want the thumbs AND the names because first I check to see how my favorites are doing, and if they're all sleeping, then I settle for wherever the action is. And the names are important because I'd rather click on "Ruby" than try to figure out which tiny thumbnailed futon is Ruby's. Sometimes the futons all look the same!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, fugwash said:

LOL, I'd want the thumbs AND the names because first I check to see how my favorites are doing, and if they're all sleeping, then I settle for wherever the action is. And the names are important because I'd rather click on "Ruby" than try to figure out which tiny thumbnailed futon is Ruby's. Sometimes the futons all look the same!

when hovering the mouse the names appear.

• Upvote 1

VHTV should just do the preview like rlc..below time archive,about 12 thumbs previews(more than enought),as time pass the position(below stream image)becomes second nature thing.Thing that with actual VH preview in top left and in the stream image it isn't..even after using it for weeks,months.Personaly i use the in image previews thumbs,i turn it on to watch what's going on than turn If off again.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

VHTV should just do the preview like rlc..below time archive,about 12 thumbs previews(more than enought),as time pass the position(below stream image)becomes second nature thing.Thing that with actual VH preview in top left and in the stream image it isn't..even after using it for weeks,months.Personaly i use the in image previews thumbs,i turn it on to watch what's going on than turn If off again.

i never use the preview things on the screen. the thumbs on the left give a view withing a minute or so of all of the apts & they scroll without moving the entire screen. but if everyone wants to do it another way have fun!

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i never use the preview things on the screen. the thumbs on the left give a view withing a minute or so of all of the apts & they scroll without moving the entire screen. but if everyone wants to do it another way have fun!

Gess it's up to personal preference,some will like to use left top thumbs others the onscreen thumbs,Personaly i don't find any of the two positions ideal.As i said(to me)it's so much nicier to have two rows of thumbs pics below the stream screen,at some point becomes second nature.But at least we have previews pics,being in top left,onscreen..but they are there and that's good.