Clara & Stas - Part #2

2 hours ago, dh2995 said:

I’m glad you posted this.

I felt such bitterness in your posts that I didn’t want to debate, feeling, wrongly or not, that a discussion then would lead to nowhere. Hence probably my negative over-reaction about your using « my » caps.

When I subscribed to VH, soon after their arrival, I decided to select 1 couple I liked and follow them nearly exclusively in different aspects of their life. I « romantically » chose C & S precisely because of the way they express their deep love for each other, whatever the moment This love shows in their eyes, in the way they  often huddle in each other’s arms, they sometimes play like teenagers, etc. There has been an evolution in their life, with new practices, etc, but their relationship seems stronger and stronger.

They spend hours talking and I think that they perfectly know what they do.

It is their own life, their choice, as you said. . They would behave about the same, probably, without cams. I just think that being on cam adds a great thrill to their life. They like to be seen, that’s all.

This is no “acting” in a way that they would be obliged to do it, even if, of course, they choose the best places to be seen, etc. But I think it is mainly for their own pleasure – and our benefit. The “financial” aspect of good ratings can’t be dismissed of course, but Stas has a job, Clara could also have a “traditional” job, which seemed do be the case before Xmas, as she was away every week day at working hours. This is, I think, their own choice, with full knowledge of what they do. What you wrote may be true about other people, I don’t know, but I don’t think it applies to this couple, or others like Mira & Henry. They don’t ignore it but they don’t feel forced to do it. IMHO

We like and watch, we don’t like and don’t watch, but we are not here to judge.

As for Saturday night, I had a  look at the evening timeline. They cooked together with Stella, who left earlier, as it often happens. One moment Stas whispered something to Clara and they went to the bedroom (after Clara had changed her sexy lingerie for a more sporty less sexy outfit). There was a lot of alcohol involved, which may explain things. No sex or even kisses between Clara and Tom on whole Sunday, event when Stas left the apt for a while. We’ll see what happens next time they meet. Nothing, I'd bet, but wait and (not) see. The one I think may have had to worry is Tom, when he came back home ….:biggrin:

You call yourself an old man, I am not a youngster myself, but what is age ? We spend the first part of our lives feeling wee are too young, and the rest feeling we are too old.:angel:

Keep watching what you wish, and just turn a blind eye when you don’t like. And don't worry about them.  They'll weather things fine. IMHO

Sorry for this long post, not my habit (except with caps:biggrin: )

I'm glad I caused you to write so long. :)
I write first that I'm 38 years old. I am a certified financial consultant, tax expertise and consulting. In Turkey. I feel aged because I work long and hard. one of the hardest jobs in a developing country.
I watched the RLC in advance. When the VHTV was opened and they came here I was not watching another house. I became addicted when I saw the positive aspects of what you told me about them. So much of my time began to take. If I wonder something, I'll find a solution. and I did so, I even got a lot of special knowledge about them. these are of course a mystery.
Such things are not tolerated in my country. but it's always interesting to know me bans. I have a literary side in my own language about love. I've always been interested in C & S's relationships. At first I thought it might be a script. because I do not think you need another of such a beautiful couple. But as you say, alcohol changes things. actually it is not Tom who loses that night, I was. When I did not drink alcohol, the idea that I was wrong made me act like that. Because the real love couple I dreamed of could not behave like this.
I think every bad thing will cause a good thing. If everybody can accept me as I am, I can accept them as if they were them and I will. I will become a Standard Member next week. One reason why I can not wait until today is that I do not like to buy with such taste. I am sure now, they are real lovers and enjoy the show. And all I wanna see is love in the eyes.
(forgive me if there is an error in my writing, my english is not very good, I often use translation programs).

https://lyricstranslate.com/en/Signomi-Im-sorry.html#ixzz5DacBpjDf

I'm sorry

I came by the house yesterday
I saw the lights on
for a moment I was afraid
but in the end I stood
outside the door for a while

I saw two shades in the window pane
and I thought I'd lost my mind
it was like I was in there again
telling you sweet things
words of love