Clara & Stas - Part #2

I've got to wonder if Clara doesn't like the sight of Stas cock, most of the time he has it out she is hiding it either in her mouth or in her pussy.🤣

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Just In said:

I've got to wonder if Clara doesn't like the sight of Stas cock, most of the time he has it out she is hiding it either in her mouth or in her pussy.🤣

can't blame you .. after she tried tasted a machine cock .. she feels boring about cock of Stats..:biggrin:

7 minutes ago, Just In said:

Nope, she just doesn't want to share it with the viewers! :biggrin:

• Like 1

they are using that fucking machine again. VHTV will send tweet:  Clara is using a fucking machine. "FREE" ..

I love them. but this kind of behavior smells "commercial". I will not open this old debate again and I will not watch this show tonight. I have to admit, they are doing more quality jobs than Chaturbate or similar ones.

technology and mechanization are so much in our lives. and now now in the hot holes of Clara .. Stas should apply oil to the piston of the machine. otherwise, a spark might arise. lol ..