Clara & Stas - Part #2

2 hours ago, nounou said:

So lovely couple. Nice work altona07. You have to sens it to them bay Twitter.

thank you, of course I did it :) I love them. The reason for following them is that the love between them is so beautiful. sex is just a part of it. they are always nice together.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Robwin said:

Clara dear you really want to get those bags under your eyes sorted.

According to my calculations, she's in menstrual period. Her hormonal imbalance is normal for now.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, altona07 said:

According to my calculations, she's in menstrual period. Her hormonal imbalance is normal for now.

She has always had them which is a shame as she is a good looking women 

11 hours ago, Robwin said:

She has always had them which is a shame as she is a good looking women 

A person can't always look perfect. Especially if it's a woman, it's harder. Clara is a very sensitive girl for the beauty of my acquaintance. If she read your sentences, she might be upset.

• Like 2

Il y a 2 heures, altona07 a dit :

A person can't always look perfect. Especially if it's a woman, it's harder. Clara is a very sensitive girl for the beauty of my acquaintance. If she read your sentences, she might be upset.

I quite agree with this.
Besides, she works on these by putting pads and creams before and after her showers.

The harsh light coming down straight from the ceiling is quite unfair as it makes any imperfection much more important than it is.  
We can compare to other pictures with a more "normal" light :
CZ180507_000169f53466cffe1cb52d6.jpgCS180424_00012b6a3c18055698975f.jpgc2180502_000587ad104860f174e9fb.jpgC180508_00016e630cc58af112f19.jpgC3180430_0004e53b67d341d04e59d.jpg

We can also compare with the collages you posted a few weeks ago.

And Clara,  you shouldn't worry about this, you're a  naturally very beautiful girl in every aspect, imho

• Like 1

I believe Clara will recover. With Stas, they will have a good time again. She looks like a unique diamond in an ordinary place like VHTV.

For whatever reason, it is not nice to have a girl in a sensitive situation just to criticize her appearance.

She looks "magnificent" when she dances with joy by shaking the ass.

Some people say "what is this" when the same girl gets sick. This is "injustice".

• Like 1

2 hours ago, altona07 said:

I believe Clara will recover. With Stas, they will have a good time again. She looks like a unique diamond in an ordinary place like VHTV.

For whatever reason, it is not nice to have a girl in a sensitive situation just to criticize her appearance.

She looks "magnificent" when she dances with joy by shaking the ass.

Some people say "what is this" when the same girl gets sick. This is "injustice".

You are correct that no one should be judging people by there look, to be honest it really ticked me off a few days ago on one of the posts that some one commented on a participant needing to go exercise ( I can't remember the wording used, something about exercising the stomach). Society needs to wake up and stop objectifing people to what they should and shouldn't look like. People can make there own choice on there own appearance and we should be accepting them for who they are rather than what we think they should be, after all the world would be very boring if everyone was built the same.

7D5p.gif

NegligibleGrotesqueEchidna-max-1mb.gifgiphy.gif

• Like 2

17 hours ago, altona07 said:

According to your calculations....?!?🤣

How about just looking to see if she is wearing a pad in her panties? Or if a string is visible?

😜