Clara & Stas - Part #2

40 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Everything gets old if you watch it often enough there's no pleasing some people lol

I think that Cleo and I are the most beautiful and sexy. you can look at us constantly and admire.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Clara said:

I think that Cleo and I are the most beautiful and sexy. you can look at us constantly and admire.

I enjoyed the View.  Keep it up.

Nothing better than seeing 2 Girls getting it on and doing some exciting things with one another.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Clara said:

You ignore all the whingers Clara just carry on as you are. You make a good pair you and Cleo perhaps Cleo might like you to ask Oscar round some time lol

23 minutes ago, Clara said:

you do not care about some people. because you can never make anyone happy in life.

By the way, you are welcome. you and cleo are the best and most beautiful girls in this system.

• Like 2

Il y a 5 heures, Clara a dit :

You’re simply superb and admirable, as usual, Clara.❤️

CC1_00061afa24f0972685a3.jpg

CC1_0007d67f5175c084063b.jpg

CC1_0008e582f987bd77b19c.jpg

CC1_0009f264636f5b0cd117.jpg

CC1_0010fb898ed1d3ad2546.jpg

• Like 2