Clara & Stas - Part #2

30 minutes ago, baturus said:

He may be bisexual, but he is definitely not a man. Clara is with him and he's making some nonsense moves

This is a very long, deep story, my friend.
I would recommend reading from the first page of this forum. (From the beginning of the 1st part)
I've been following 9 months, I still do not understand it.

• Like 1

il y a 40 minutes, baturus a dit :

He may be bisexual, but he is definitely not a man. Clara is with him and he's making some nonsense moves

And, simply, what if is was only faithful  to Stella. A good reason 🙂 .

Tom and Stella are very close friends of C&S. They have talked things over and sex between Clara and Tom is, IMO, not very likely. Besides, sleeping next to a good friend of yours, however beautiful and sexy, doesn't necessarily imply having sex when both are faithful to their partners 🙂

• Like 1

à l’instant, dh2995 a dit :

And, simply, what if is was only faithful  to Stella. A good reason 🙂 .

Tom and Stella are very close friends of C&S. They have talked things over and sex between Clara and Tom is, IMO, not  likely. Besides, sleeping next to a good friend of yours, however beautiful and sexy, doesn't necessarily imply having sex when both are faithful to their partners 🙂

There is a difference between the people living in this house and their fans. Whatever happens or whoever, C & S's fans respect their friends. Even when I criticized the most heavily, I did not say homosexuality for Tom. Even so, he deserves respect for being human. That guy might not be perfect, but he just satisfies me even if it causes Clara's smile. Am I jealous? Too much..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, baturus said:

Because he won't fuck his friend's woman and he won't step out on his woman, who by the way, is a friend of Clara's, which according you makes him "not a man".  So tell me,just what kind of "man" are you?

• Like 3