Clara & Stas - Part #2

You know : i'm a not-subscriber voyeur on TV-Voyeur, and I love this game in front of free cam. I would like to thank here all the tenants who play the game, and all the Camcap's user who are sending pictures !!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’“

7 hours ago, dh2995 said:

This cam was brought very recently (yesterday ?)ย  by that older bearded man who is a regular guest. Stas setup the software on their computer. So I guess itโ€™s their cam. Maybe they want to use it as a mobile cam the same way Stas has already used his phone connected to their computer to send on the TV videos of them in action? Or maybe they intend to connect it to the aptโ€™s network?

Thanks for that info. It looks like it's a wireless IP cam, which means for
them to see on their PC what the cam sees, it has to be connected to their
WIFI router. Meaning it might already be connected to their home network.
And, if VH connects it to their streaming feed, maybe we'll get to see what
it sees, as well. ๐Ÿ˜Š

BTW, does Stas upload the vids he takes with his phone, somewhere?

6 minutes ago, Aixseul said:

You know : i'm a not-subscriber voyeur on TV-Voyeur, and I love this game in front of free cam. I would like to thank here all the tenants who play the game, and all the Camcap's user who are sending pictures !!!๏ปฟ ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’“

you are already the target audience. and 17 days later I will be like you again. I do not like commercial affairs, competitions. they have chosen the way and I do not feel sorry for them anymore.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It's the only thing that is worth in this apartment

ย 

Do not be unfair. In recent days, there are good competitions in this apartment. ๐Ÿ™‚ I think Stella is a bonus for this job. but Stella resembles a priestess. Alone, beautiful and sexy.
ย 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, alt0na_O7 said:

ย 

Do not be unfair. In recent days, there are good competitions in this apartment. ๐Ÿ™‚ I think Stella is a bonus for this job. but Stella resembles a priestess. Alone, beautiful and sexy.
ย 

It's not about the competition.. I was never a faย of clara... it's all so acted and positioned to cams.. all the movements... i see it as too much acting..ย  and this is for a long time (also the fake episode of "cheating" helped to don't watch them)ย 
Stella is the only thing that when i saw her makes me open the apartment.. It's the second time she does this bate moment there

• Like 2