Clara & Stas - Part #2

il y a 7 minutes, Sparkles a dit :

Tks for these ones 😍

My pleasure 🙂

But IMO Stella, when you look at these caps, also takes care of camera angles, poses, etc. After all, this is what she came here for today and last time.

But C&S are my favourites so I quite admit my opinion is biased...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dh2995 said:

My pleasure 🙂

But IMO Stella, when you look at these caps, also takes care of camera angles, poses, etc. After all, this is what she came here for today and last time.

But C&S are my favourites so I quite admit my opinion is biased...

Yes, i know what these visits means... but twice in 4-5 months it's well supported 😁 specially from Stella. 
and today she was way more wild then on first time (February). The day light also helped 

il y a 27 minutes, Sparkles a dit :

Yes, i know what these visits means... but twice in 4-5 months it's well supported 😁 specially from Stella. 
and today she was way more wild then on first time (February). The day light also helped 

Yes, the day light and its shadows, coming horizontally, unlike the electric lights falling from the ceiling, always  bring out the beauty of the skin and the shapes of the body.

And Stella's second visit was better than the first indeed

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

It's not about the competition.. I was never a fa of clara... it's all so acted and positioned to cams.. all the movements... i see it as too much acting..  and this is for a long time (also the fake episode of "cheating" helped to don't watch them) 
Stella is the only thing that when i saw her makes me open the apartment.. It's the second time she does this bate moment there

So you don't think Stella is all so acted and positioned to cams then lol. How she often pops in and gives a perfectly positioned show for the viewers and then fucks off again makes me laugh. What is she on a promise, a bonus or what lol

She needs working on that cellulite too lol.

• Like 1

Just now, Robwin said:

So you don't think Stella is all so acted and positioned to cams then lol. How she often pops in and gives a perfectly positioned show for the viewers and then fucks off again makes me laugh. What is she on a promise, a bonus or what lol

She needs working on that cellulite too lol.

Read my last post 😛