Em, Lexy & Pete

26 minutes ago, zoifan said:

It looked pretty serious in the living room before it went out. They might have been preparing the friend for what came next. Maybe they have a transition apartment they will let him stay until he has a chance to get resettled. the other way might be to take him to a train station and give him a train ticket home..Party's over Sid..

1 minute ago, Houlii said:

It looked pretty serious in the living room before it went out. They might have been preparing the friend for what came next. Maybe they have a transition apartment they will let him stay until he has a chance to get resettled. the other way might be to take him to a train station and give him a train ticket home..Party's over Sid..

What you mean with pretty serious? Trouble?

It was a very serious mistake to move Lexy & Pete to Em & Sid's apartment.

It is not easy for two couples of strangers to share the kitchen, the bathroom, the toilet and the living room and this can create bad moods and/or tensions that do not facilitate everyday life and it is not even certain that they favor sex in common.

Not all couples practice threesome and foursome but they still offered high quality sex. Think, for example, of Alice & Pavel, Jeff & Violette, Lily & Noah, etc.

Forcing 2 couples to live together does not mean that they, automatically, have to have sex together.  This may seem (at least for now) the case of Stella & Stephan with Evi & Alan.

A couple who lives alone in a flat can have sex in complete freedom where, how and when they want. But the presence of other people at home could inhibit this possibility. Just think of a couple who are watching TV that they want to have sex with; if there were 2 other people present, maybe it would not be possible.

If this couple chooses to practice sex with other people, it is free to do so by organizing meetings, parties, dinners, etc.

This is the case, for example, of Lola & Otto, Mira & Henry, Cleo & Axel, Clara & Stas, Edda & Joe, etc.  They are on their own, they make us have fun and, when they want, they can have sex with other people.

I remember only one case of 2 cohabiting couples who lived in harmony and had sex of all kinds alone or in company.  These were A&A and B&D that were true "animals" of sex.

To conclude, I think the best solution would have been the following:

1.      Move E & S to a smaller apartment and offer them the last chance to return to a normal life without quarrels and tears but with a more intense social life and acceptable sexual activity. Otherwise they will have to leave the VHTV program.

2.      Leave L & P where they were and maybe add a new couple there (they had a guest room). If Alex really wanted to move them he had to leave them alone (as mentioned above) and they would have thought of making the house profitable by inviting people and organizing parties.

Obviously this is only my opinion.

1 minute ago, budda said:

It was a very serious mistake to move Lexy & Pete to Em & Sid's apartment.

It is not easy for two couples of strangers to share the kitchen, the bathroom, the toilet and the living room and this can create bad moods and/or tensions that do not facilitate everyday life and it is not even certain that they favor sex in common.

Not all couples practice threesome and foursome but they still offered high quality sex. Think, for example, of Alice & Pavel, Jeff & Violette, Lily & Noah, etc.

Forcing 2 couples to live together does not mean that they, automatically, have to have sex together.  This may seem (at least for now) the case of Stella & Stephan with Evi & Alan.

A couple who lives alone in a flat can have sex in complete freedom where, how and when they want. But the presence of other people at home could inhibit this possibility. Just think of a couple who are watching TV that they want to have sex with; if there were 2 other people present, maybe it would not be possible.

If this couple chooses to practice sex with other people, it is free to do so by organizing meetings, parties, dinners, etc.

This is the case, for example, of Lola & Otto, Mira & Henry, Cleo & Axel, Clara & Stas, Edda & Joe, etc.  They are on their own, they make us have fun and, when they want, they can have sex with other people.

I remember only one case of 2 cohabiting couples who lived in harmony and had sex of all kinds alone or in company.  These were A&A and B&D that were true "animals" of sex.

To conclude, I think the best solution would have been the following:

1.      Move E & S to a smaller apartment and offer them the last chance to return to a normal life without quarrels and tears but with a more intense social life and acceptable sexual activity. Otherwise they will have to leave the VHTV program.

2.      Leave L & P where they were and maybe add a new couple there (they had a guest room). If Alex really wanted to move them he had to leave them alone (as mentioned above) and they would have thought of making the house profitable by inviting people and organizing parties.

You forget a point here: Em & Sid were alone for weeks and absolutely nothing happened...:tongue:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I did not forget it.

I do not think they will change just because they will live together with L & P.
If Alex thinks they will never change, then he must send them away permanently (both or only Sid).
If there is only one possibility (the last chance) that they can change, then they have to do it by living alone.

There a number of things to address about that last post:

1. "Not all couples practice threesome and foursome but they still offered high quality sex. Think, for example, of Alice & Pavel, Jeff & Violette, Lily & Noah, etc."

With all due respect to your opinion, exactly what difference does this make?

2. " Forcing 2 couples to live together does not mean that they, automatically, have to have sex together."

Nobody said anything about the two couples having sex together or even being remotely interested in that idea. Lexy and Pete moving here had nothing to do with any decisions based around any idea of sex.

3. " A couple who lives alone in a flat can have sex in complete freedom where, how and when they want. But the presence of other people at home could inhibit this possibility. Just think of a couple who are watching TV that they want to have sex with; if there were 2 other people present, maybe it would not be possible."

That's what bedrooms are for. There's nothing stopping Lexy and Pete from screwing around if they wanted to just because they live with another couple. And if you have any idea of who Lexy and Pete are, you'd know that if they wanted to fuck in the living room, they'll do it regardless of Sid and Em.

4. " Move E & S to a smaller apartment and offer them the last chance to return to a normal life without quarrels and tears but with a more intense social life and acceptable sexual activity. Otherwise they will have to leave the VHTV program."

You really gotta get off this idea of people needing to leave VH just because they don't do things you want them to.

5. Leave L & P where they were and maybe add a new couple there (they had a guest room). If Alex really wanted to move them he had to leave them alone (as mentioned above) and they would have thought of making the house profitable by inviting people and organizing parties.

It has been stated many times that the reason Lexy and Pete have moved here is because of visa issues in the country they were living in. This move is only temporary until the find their own place here in Russia.

6. " If Alex thinks they will never change, then he must send them away permanently (both or only Sid)."

See point #4. Nobody has to leave unless they break the rules, and sorry to have to tell you this for the 100th time but not having sex is not breaking any rules.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

1. "Not all couples practice threesome and foursome but they still offered high quality sex. Think, for example, of Alice & Pavel, Jeff & Violette, Lily & Noah, etc."

2. " Forcing 2 couples to live together does not mean that they, automatically, have to have sex together."

Nobody said anything about the two couples having sex together or even being remotely interested in that idea. Lexy and Pete moving here had nothing to do with any decisions based around any idea of sex.

3. " A couple who lives alone in a flat can have sex in complete freedom where, how and when they want. But the presence of other people at home could inhibit this possibility. Just think of a couple who are watching TV that they want to have sex with; if there were 2 other people present, maybe it would not be possible."

That's what bedrooms are for. There's nothing stopping Lexy and Pete from screwing around if they wanted to just because they live with another couple. And if you have any idea of who Lexy and Pete are, you'd know that if they wanted to fuck in the living room, they'll do it regardless of Sid and Em.

4. " Move E & S to a smaller apartment and offer them the last chance to return to a normal life without quarrels and tears but with a more intense social life and acceptable sexual activity. Otherwise they will have to leave the VHTV program."

You really gotta get off this idea of people needing to leave VH just because they don't do things you want them to.

5. Leave L & P where they were and maybe add a new couple there (they had a guest room). If Alex really wanted to move them he had to leave them alone (as mentioned above) and they would have thought of making the house profitable by inviting people and organizing parties.

It has been stated many times that the reason Lexy and Pete have moved here is because of visa issues in the country they were living in. This move is only temporary until the find their own place here in Russia.

6. " If Alex thinks they will never change, then he must send them away permanently (both or only Sid)."

See point #4. Nobody has to leave unless they break the rules, and sorry to have to tell you this for the 100th time but not having sex is not breaking any rules.

Thank you :biggrin:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, budda said:

KPLP - last summer - they were in the top. Then they broken (mainly because new participants offered more like Misty/fresh Nina&Alan/Mira&Henry etc - and KPLP were tired themselves + Lena study at the medical university, so she could not be the same, fun and active).

1124.jpg

11468.jpg

image575.jpg

1) Why - they must make such a risky investment (apartment rent is month + 100% pledge + 50% to a realtor)? They live alone month+ and nothing.

2) Lexy and Pete - want to move to Russia. While they draw up residence documents - they will live here. Once the documents have been drawn up - and it will be clear that they can live in Russia (legally). They will choose an apartment.

About Em and Sid. I do not understand tragedy. Em asked Alex for her Easter vacation. If there were no Lexy and Pete - we would have watched 72-96 or more hours marathon with Sid and his friend at the computer.:sick:

• Like 3

When you write a long post like mine it is normal that you can forget to mention someone. This is the case with KPLP. But, as you have certainly understood, mine were just examples.
However, as you can see, only 2 couples have cohabited.
Today we have 28 apartments and only one is inhabited by 2 couples (which until now have not done anything together).
I do not discuss any choice - especially if it involves financial aspects - I just say that if someone thinks that bringing a new couple to the E & S home can "restore oxygen" to their relationship, I think he is wrong.
Ciao, have a nice weekend.

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Summing up you is telling me that I am wrong on 100% of the points I have exposed.
Normally the truth lies in the middle ..
I will not answer point by point otherwise we will never end.
Just a short note to your answer to point 6. I do not support the thesis that E & S should be removed only because they do not have sex. They do absolutely nothing: Sid spends all his days on the computer; Em is always on the phone and in the last month she spent more time outside the home than at home.
You do not believe there could be a couple more "interesting" to put in the apartment?
Even if you always are against me, I wish you a good weekend anyway.