Em, Lexy & Pete

13 minutes ago, sat11 said:

i stopped watching when  they went out for smoke the 3rd time within an hour  it felt like they ware killing time, and a good thing it was a tease show they never had any intentions of actually doing the sex from the get go, both party are participant not guests  we have seen them having sex without  any problem, i dont get why every body talking about them taking it slow getting conferrable they are not trying to start a relationship (like BF and GF kind) all people here doing is encourage participant who come on this forums to tease all night like as it become the norm on VH now days. thy are one of the very few people left i like watching on VH

i like lexy and i rather enjoy watching them doing their thing than a fake show, that's why  within an hour if  i feel it is just a tease or a pretend i switch to somewhere else and if any thing happens i just catch up on time line.  

With all due respect it was not a fake show, we always do what we like regardless in the apartment or out, yesterday was one of the things we like, both of us and her are willing to go for it but the lady have her(time of the month)  :blush:

Pete

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Lexy&Pete said:

With all due respect it was not a fake show, we always do what we like regardless in the apartment or out, yesterday was one of the things we like, both of us and her are willing to go for it but the lady have her(time of the month)  :blush:

Pete

like i said i like watching you guys and lexy is one of the sexy girls, i like this shows but i am not a fun of teasing knowing nothing is going to happen specially when they go for hours but i understand  from the participant point of view that is a good thing but from this side of view  people will stop watching live and check it out in a timeline when they think nothing will happen or it will happen hours later, people go by reputation so you have to chose your timing if you all wanted to get together you should have waited a few days till that time of the month past and do it right.

still this is just my intake and opinion from some one who is a fun and enjoying watching  but not interacting with participant.( so i just watch)

From what I watched and could hear yesterday during the party I think Pete, Lexy & Ana taking it slow was a very good move on many levels. They are showing that it is all about fun and the way Ana had a big grin at times was very good to see, IMO it was one of the best sides of Ana we have seen, she seemed more free.

But from what we have also obsereved of Ana, @Lexy&Pete I have a question for you guy's and that is Ana as sexy a kisser as what I witness? From what I see it looks like she is.:biggrin:

1 minute ago, Just In said:

From what I watched and could hear yesterday during the party I think Pete, Lexy & Ana taking it slow was a very good move on many levels. They are showing that it is all about fun and the way Ana had a big grin at times was very good to see, IMO it was one of the best sides of Ana we have seen, she seemed more free.

They've already confirmed that they didn't go further because Ana was on her period.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

They've already confirmed that they didn't go further because Ana was on her period.

Yes I know that and I wasn't meaning to sound like it should have gone further, I was quite happy at the progression and where it stopped, even if Ana wasn't on her period I would be quite happy as I was trying to say it was great to see the smiles all around and the huge grin on Ana at various times.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Just In said:

But from what we have also obsereved of Ana, @Lexy&Pete I have a question for you guy's and that is Ana as sexy a kisser as what I witness? From what I see it looks like she is.:biggrin:

She is a great kisser , we both agreed on that yesterday.

L&P

• Like 4