Em, Lexy & Pete

1 minute ago, pahman said:

Although i like this couple, my expectations for this apt with Lexy and Pete are not so high. 

trust me  fully empty house is better than sid.

26 minutes ago, runawaygroom said:

ı am always saying ' amen' to your blessing, but he is turning back always.

he is at home with homeless friend once more. ı boycot this apartment

1 hour ago, runawaygroom said:

he is at home with homeless friend once more. ı boycot this apartment

I have had the apartment under strict boycott before, but now we have sweet Lexy there and cant boycott anymore.

The problem is that his lame laptop is there, so he will definitively  be back for it :angry:

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

I have had the apartment under strict boycott before, but now we have sweet Lexy there and cant boycott anymore.

The problem is that his lame laptop is there, so he will definitively  be back for it :angry:

let me speak frankly ı can not stand to see his name on list, to see him in prewievs. ı ll not extend my sub end of this month if he is still here.:angry:

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

27 apartments and you'll cancel your sub because of ONE guy is pretty ridiculous and absurd.

ı swear ı can not stand. ı hate him .that is all. ı ll miss only ary and foxy. ı do not mind other 27.0000000000000000000000000000000000000 apartments

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

27 apartments and you'll cancel your sub because of ONE guy is pretty ridiculous and absurd.

Gotta agree with ya misc.  the good in this site far outweighs the bad..

• Like 3

Nice that they are all partying and becoming friends but 3 girls and 5 guys doesn't bode to well, especially two of the girls are in relationships. But we'll see what happens. In the end I'm glad Lexy and Pete are becoming more acquainted with the rest of the gang.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Gotta agree with ya misc.  the good in this site far outweighs the bad..

28 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

the gang is here. to extend sub is my decision. respect or not.  ı have no time to show you something  pretty ridiculous and absurd. are you ceo of vhtv?go to nerves, why?

1 minute ago, runawaygroom said:

are you ceo of vhtv?go to nerves, why?

By all means do whatever you want. I don't give a shit if you sub forever or cancel it tonight. It has no bearing on my life whatsoever. I was just stating my opinion.

• Like 2