Grace & Jacob

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 8:15 PM, Rhdem said:

what happened? she dont sleep with her bf... and she looking sad ... more than 1 hour on the bathtub now she stay here

Screenshot (856).png

Really great cap!! 😍👍

Thanks for posting 😎

• Like 1

1 minute ago, doctor_housky said:

Yes! That's how they eat in Russia! Every day! 

Hey... unlike the other Russian apartments, I don't see the Coke bottle, the pizza box or the KFC bucket. Something is seriously wrong with this picture...Maybe they're actually in Portland, Oregon, USA, and they are hiding their Starbucks cups just so they can fool us.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Hey... unlike the other Russian apartments, I don't see the Coke bottle, the pizza box or the KFC bucket. Something is seriously wrong with this picture...

It may not have anything to do with where they live but how old they are. A lot of these people look to be in their young-mid 20's. I don't know a lot of people that old that are cooking responsibly and eating healthy.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It may not have anything to do with where they live but how old they are. A lot of these people look to be in their young-mid 20's. I don't know a lot of people that old that are cooking responsibly and eating healthy.

That is absolutely correct. Demographics and life-styles have changed. If kids don't see their parents enjoying books, then they don't read. If kids don't see their parents enjoying the art of cooking, then they grow up eating fast food.

Thanks, Rhdem for the pix of the luscious juicy furbergers, incidentally. I'd stop in for a quick meal there anytime. 😛

39 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Hey... unlike the other Russian apartments, I don't see the Coke bottle, the pizza box or the KFC bucket. Something is seriously wrong with this picture...Maybe they're actually in Portland, Oregon, USA, and they are hiding their Starbucks cups just so they can fool us.

I was fucking referring to the "wide open legs" comment. Read between the fucking lines, or I will bring a new era of Cold War on your ass! (Just kidding, but you will be staying on the below the "moron" level with me, until proven otherwise). So, make yourself useful from now on, and do not bother me with your puny, self sufficient comments. So I say! Haugh! 

25 minutes ago, doctor_housky said:

I was fucking referring to the "wide open legs" comment. Read between the fucking lines, or I will bring a new era of Cold War on your ass! (Just kidding, but you will be staying on the below the "moron" level with me, until proven otherwise). So, make yourself useful from now on, and do not bother me with your puny, self sufficient comments. So I say! Haugh! 

I mentioned the burgers. Or am I totally mistaken and it's actually taco night?

(Sorry, but my computer does not have smell-o-vision. That can be useful in certain circumstances.)

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I mentioned the burgers. Or am I totally mistaken and it's actually taco night?

(Sorry, but my computer does not have smell-o-vision. That can be useful in certain circumstances.)

No, it is burrito night!