Foxy, Kira - Part #2

22 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, but why would a lesbian want to feel a cock in their pussy. Seems like that would bring up a desire for a real man to fuck that pussy. No? It would me.

why a gay want to feel his cock in an ass? i guess it's the same think... ::)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

why a gay want to feel his cock in an ass? i guess it's the same think... ::)

No way! A gay guy wants that ass to be an ass, not a pussy. For real! 

The equivalent to lesbian strap on sex would be a gay guy shoving a fake pussy in a guys ass and then him fucking that. It makes no sense to me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The equivalent to lesbian strap on sex would be a gay guy shoving a fake pussy in a guys ass and then him fucking that. It makes no sense to me.

:tongue:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Why doesn't VH says the house it's offline in twitter,more than one hour and no anouncment.

They did mention it over 4 hours ago.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Just In said:

They did mention it over 4 hours ago.

Thanks my friend,i scroll down the twitter But Gess not enought,so the place it's already four hours offline,dam that's a lot.Why didn't they do the fixes in morning or something..hopeful will be online very soon.

29 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Fuckkkk:biggrin:.

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Thanks my friend,i scroll down the twitter But Gess not enought,so the place it's already four hours offline,dam that's a lot.Why didn't they do the fixes in morning or something..hopeful will be online very soon.

Maybe its one of the nights that they know both are out so easy to it now.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Just In said:

Maybe its one of the nights that they know both are out so easy to it now.

Could be that also,but it's crappy for the people that like to watch the place,probarby it's in my top three places that i watch more(and bet others the same).

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, but why would a lesbian want to feel a cock in their pussy. Seems like that would bring up a desire for a real man to fuck that pussy. No? It would me.

It might, but some couples the woman puts on a strap on and f's her boyfriend in the ass, would that automatically make them want to start having a real guy do it? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1