Foxy, Kira - Part #2

18 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Agree! The clothed strap on screams one way street! I would say it's anti-sensual and unworthy of a sexual encounter. I guess they like it though. Oh well. No thx! I'd pass on that. 

For exemple,The girl had such nice breasts,why didn't she tried her best to get them out and give an nice licked,that would be more hot than half hour if strap on bashing.Using phants,shorts during it also doesn't help.The woman body it's beautiful..don't hide it.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, ze81 said:

For exemple,The girl had such nice breasts,why didn't she tried her best to get them out and give an nice licked,that would be more hot than half hour if strap on bashing.Using phants,shorts during it also doesn't help.The woman body it's beautiful..don't hide it.

but some girl don't like her female body... :angel:... i guess it's the same for a guy who don't like his body and try to be a woman 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Rhdem said:

but some girl don't like her female body... :angel:... i guess it's the same for a guy who don't like his body and try to be a woman 

Yes indeed,but Kira seems to like womans(well she likes for sure),I can understand she kinda prefers to "hide" part of her body(mainly during sex)but if she likes woman's why not play with them boobs,an nice massage,suck..an woman body,físic it's a lot more than just the pussy..i prefer to see how foxy does it,or even Kate or viki.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Yes indeed,but Kira seems to like womans(well she likes for sure),I can understand she kinda prefers to "hide" part of her body(mainly during sex)but if she likes woman's why not play with them boobs,an nice massage,suck..an woman body,físic it's a lot more than just the pussy..i prefer to see how foxy does it,or even Kate or viki.

It's all about taste's my friend I think she likes the pussy, and if thats her thing good for her as long as she keeps true to herself it is good.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, ze81 said:

Lesbian sex is a mystery to all. Lesbian strapon sex boggles the mind. Well, it does mine. That's like me fantasizing about having heterosexual sex with a woman. For me, that's a bridge to far. I have sex with a woman and I very much enjoy doing it, but when it's time to fantasize, that's not where I go. ❤️😊

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Lesbian sex is a mystery to all. Lesbian strapon sex boggles the mind. Well, it does mine. That's like me fantasizing about having heterosexual sex with a woman. For me, that's a bridge to far. I have sex with a woman and I very much enjoy doing it, but when it's time to fantasize, that's not where I go. ❤️😊

Lesbians who are in a relationship, and are strictly with women, not bi, probably use a strap on to change things up, a little 

. I f i was going to have a lesbian experience, there would be no strap on, I get something like that every day with Guy, and he has a real one. I'd want oral for sure, What's the point of being with a woman and not get and give oral? But if you're with a woman every time you have sex, I can't imagine I'd get bored having oral, but who knows like you said Amy, it's a mystery

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lesbians who are in a relationship, and are strictly with women, not bi, probably use a strap on to change things up, a little 

. I f i was going to have a lesbian experience, there would be no strap on, I get something like that every day with Guy, and he has a real one. I'd want oral for sure, What's the point of being with a woman and not get and give oral? But if you're with a woman every time you have sex, I can't imagine I'd get bored having oral, but who knows like you said Amy, it's a mystery

Yes, but why would a lesbian want to feel a cock in their pussy. Seems like that would bring up a desire for a real man to fuck that pussy. No? It would me.

• Like 2

Do gay men cram a Fleshlight in their guy ass and go at it? No, didn't think so. Lesbian strap on sex is an enigma. But, for goodness sakes if you're going to do it take your damn clothes off. 😘

• Like 3