Foxy, Kira - Part #2

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Lol! Hey, that's my line!  ::)

Haha!  You rubbed off on me. It really is such a great line. Matches perfectly! I know cum can be nasty and no girl want to mess around with yucky cum, hut damn these VH girls treat it like they picked up dog shit. Lol!!  VH needs a cum junkie that relishes the spunk. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, I like cum as much as the next girl, but I'm afraid Guy may have seen this reaction from me once or twice for various reasons

So, what I hear you saying is that there are times when it good and there are times when it's not so good. Have you been able to identify any pattern. Food, exercise, alcohol consumption. Every guy here is listening! 

Oh, and don't give me the celery and pineapple BS! I don't believe that one. 😂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

And VH already has the gif tweeted out. They are on fire. Wonder what George is up to? 😎

George is wanting his face on her other shoulder..not gonna happen..I think this guy is the ex on the other one..not the guy last night.  looks like the same a little more hair he must have grown in prison..wish I spoke the language..haha

• Like 2

Just now, Houlii said:

George is wanting his face on her other shoulder..not gonna happen..I think this guy is the ex on the other one..not the guy last night.  looks like the same a little more hair he must have grown in prison..wish I spoke the language..haha

You and me both! I was making fun cause they are tweeting pics of sag at a bar. 

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, what I hear you saying is that there are times when it good and there are times when it's not so good. Have you been able to identify any pattern. Food, exercise, alcohol consumption. Every guy here is listening! 

Oh, and don't give me the celery and pineapple BS! I don't believe that one. 😂

Lol, it's less about the taste. And more about catching me off guard when he cums, or it going down my throat ,  again without warning. He of course thinks it's funny as I know when he's gonna cum 99 times out of a 100, he pulls a Joe on me every so often

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

With that guy? Are you sure about that? 

At first I thought the ex was the guy from last night..didn't make sense then.. This guy looks more like someone she would be with..same tats too.

• Like 1