Foxy, Kira - Part #2

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

With that guy? Are you sure about that? 

Not sure .. but she write that ex-husband will appear and it wasn't the guy similar to her back tattoo from yesterday.. and this guys is almost equal (again) to her tattoo... it's too much coincidence, but of course not sure on that... But seeing how easy was to see the "lesbian" having a total different sex with this guy then with the other, i think i could bet $1 on that

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, it's less about the taste. And more about catching me off guard when he cums, or it going down my throat ,  again without warning. He of course thinks it's funny as I know when he's gonna cum 99 times out of a 100, he pulls a Joe on me every so often

I would love to experience getting dumped on in full deepthroat. That is way up there on the Amy fantasy list. If it killed me, I'd die happy. 😛

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, what I hear you saying is that there are times when it good and there are times when it's not so good. Have you been able to identify any pattern. Food, exercise, alcohol consumption. Every guy here is listening! 

Oh, and don't give me the celery and pineapple BS! I don't believe that one. 😂

I've never been able to identify anything he eats that make taste different. I wish there was, I'd feed him a pepperini pizza with extra chesee before hand!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Not sure .. but she write that ex-husband will appear and it wasn't the guy similar to her back tattoo from yesterday.. and this guys is almost equal (again) to her tattoo... it's too much coincidente, but of course not sure on that... But seeing how easy was to see the "lesbian" having a total different sex with this guy then with the other, i think i could bet $1 on that

I think so too

2 minutes ago, Houlii said:

At first I thought the ex was the guy from last night..didn't make sense then.. This guy looks more like someone she would be with..same tats too.

Yes, I agree, he looks more like the ex then the straight edge guy yesterday. Still, very weird that an ex would agree to come here don't you think. 

I thought the "chip" was going to be, watch me dominate my ex into submission. Guess I was way out in left field with that idea. This looked more like teenagers in her parents basement.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Not sure .. but she write that ex-husband will appear and it wasn't the guy similar to her back tattoo from yesterday.. and this guys is almost equal (again) to her tattoo... it's too much coincidente, but of course not sure on that... But seeing how easy was to see the "lesbian" having a total different sex with this guy then with the other, i think i could bet $1 on that

Oh boy, a whole dollar!!? You must be really confident on that statement! :biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Yes, I agree, he looks more like the ex then the straight edge guy yesterday. Still, very weird that an ex would agree to come here don't you think. 

I thought the "chip" was going to be, watch me dominate my ex into submission. Guess I was way out in left field with that idea. This looked more like teenagers in her parents basement.

haha..want to go back there..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I've never been able to identify anything he eats that make taste different. I wish there was, I'd feed him a pepperini pizza with extra chesee before hand!

See, I knew it was BS. But for the sake of experimentation, Ash you have to feed guy celery and pineapples for a week or so and then come back and report your findings.  

• Like 2